Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Jameson

I was sent to this Dr.? by my workman's compensation insurance co. after my forehead started bleeding during competition on the firing range. My workplace set up the appt. and I saw Dr. Jameson. I told him that my forehead was hurting since the "accident:, but he did not examine me because he was told by my workplace that I had a history of headaches. I left his office very upset that my workplace would tell him that, but that also that he did not take the time as a professional to examine me. After days of headaches and feeling very weak I decided to drive myself to the emergency room of Reading Hospital. After several tests and x-rays the E.R. DR showed me that I had a bullet casing loged against my skull and an infection. I was scheduled for surgery to remove the casing and soon returned to work. Please remember to always get a second opinion when possible.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Timothy L. Jameson's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)