Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Kane

Dr. Kane has always been kind patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Kane has been our family physician for 21 years, since very early in his practice. You never feel like a number to Dr. Kane. I truly believe he cares about the patient as a person and not just as the next name on his schedule. When he and Dr. Manley were just starting out their practice, I was pregnant and did not want to go the pediatrician route. I wanted a family doctor. I actually "interviewed" Dr. Kane. I talked to him in his office about his becoming our doctor. I was instantly impressed with this practice and this physician. I have never regretted my choice.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

I was turned away by Dr Kane, and told my issues were in my head. I went to a specialist and have been diagnosed with several serious "medical" conditions no thanks to Dr Kane. Thanks to Dr Kane, I have been totally miserable for 2 years, and could have felt better sooner if he would have listened to my symptoms. Apparantly, he could not conceive of depression as a RESULT of an illness.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Eric D. Kane's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA