Ratings for Dr. Lisa C. Myers

This office is always running late - usually over an hour. Staff is not very helpful and they all seem to be confused about basic office procedures.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Myers is a great doctor, and can give osteopathic treatments. Can run late as do other doctors in this area but takes the time needed with patients. She listens carefully, and has figured out even hard-to-diagnose conditions for me and my family, or referred to the right specialists. A great resource.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

The wait for a scheduled appointment at this office is so long, it's infuriating. I recently waited over an hour and a half for an appointment and when someone came in way after me and got called right in, I got pretty irritated. When I asked the receptionist what was going on, she seemed irritated with me! No one that works there even tells you whats going on or apologizes as you sit there forever. The doctor is not impressive and did not have knowledge in an area that I asked her advice about. Very disappointed with the unhelpful advice. I have no patience for her after the inconsiderate and rude treatment. I found a new doctor and will never go back.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

The reason you may have to wait for an appt. with Dr. Myers is that she takes the time to talk with each patient and is very thorough. I have found her to be very knowledgeable and helpful, though I wish her phone recording gave more info. about when they are open and what time they'll be returning from lunch, etc. I think they're only open 4 days/wk.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Huge long waits...the staff tells you to plan on a 45min wait when you come in. Their office seems to be closed alot, and Dr. Myers, while friendly and helpful, does not follow up nor seem to be too knowledgeable. A good doctor to see for a bug bite or broken leg.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Myers is complete. She listens to everything I say. Very knowledgable. Punctuality is great since she opened her own practice in Jan.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Very bad service in the office of belvedere medical center family practice office. I found out after already making the office visit and waited for 2 hrs to see lisa There is only one doctor in the office. Lisa is not a Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Lisa C. Myers's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Carlisle, PA