Ratings for Dr. Rosalia M. Lomeo

Great bedside manner. Helpful, listens to your problems. Very knowledgeable. She is the best rheumatologist I've worked with. She isn't in network with my insurance & it was getting costly so I searched for a rheumatologist in network. Horrible experience with other specialists. I'm spoiled by her level of care. I'm lost without her, my RA got significantly worse because of the lack of care I received from an in network rheumatologist. Needless to say, I am back with Lomeo forevermore!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Lomeo is the most thoughtful, caring rheumatologist I have ever seen. I drive from Maryland over an hour plus to see her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Lomeo listens to me and is genuinely concerned about getting to the bottom of my issues. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

She is the best , As been my doctor for 29 years !

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Lomeo and the staff are by far the most responsive and polite of all the practices I have been to. There is nothing that they would not do to help their patients. She has been able to manage my rheumatoid arthritis and make my life better. It is so rare to find a physician that enjoys talking with the patients and concerned about their well-being. The staff is awesome too. They are personable and responsible. They always take care of me. I cannot be more indebted to Dr. Lomeo and her staff. They have gone out of their way to make sure I received excellent treatment. Dr Lomeo has been able to control and manage my symptoms and when I do have a flare up, she quickly takes care of my symptoms. It is most rare today to find such a caring doctor and staff. Anyone with an auto immune disorder should make an appointment today. The sooner you become a patient of Dr Lomeo,the quicker she can treat YOU.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Lomeo is always available and thoughtful in her diagnosis and treatment. She and her staff are pleasant and efficient and I have zero complaints! I have been Dr. Lomeo's patient since 1989.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr.Lomeo is great. She always listens to what you are saying and really cares about you. Recently started holistic treatment for RA, Dr. Lomeo has no problem working with my holistic doctor as long as I continue to maintain or improve on my current status with my RA. her staff is great, always pleasant and helpful. I would reccomend Dr. Lomeo to anyone with RA, lupus, or Fibermyalgea. She really cares.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Lomeo is the best! She is the only Dr. who truly listened to me and stuck with me until we sorted out my complicated combination of medical issues. She is worth any wait time you may encounter. When I was ill just before a major holiday, she came to the office on a day she was scheduled to be off just to see me. She spent over one hour with me at that time and finally got me relief. I've never met a more dedicated, personable and yet professional Dr. The staff is great. I have always received prompt, compasionate service from everyone in her office.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

I developed JRA at the age of 2 and have seen many rheumatologists throughout my life. Dr Lomeo has been one of the most helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Lomeo's for 5 yrs, until she got fed up with my insurance company's Attitude of (I'll pay you when I feel like it).She was the first Dr. to diagnois me with FMS; when everone-else said it was in my head.She played a significant part in me winning my 2 yr. fight for disability. Dr. Lomeo is very personable and caring. I never once felt rushed while explaining myself. It's been 7mos. and I have yet to find another Rheumatologist. I truly miss her and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Rosalia M. Lomeo's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1984)