Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Ryan

Dr Ryan , herself , is arrogant and I feel that she doesn’t listen . My last that appt I seen her ,she wasn’t in the room for 5 minutes . She made me feel as if she didn’t care and was wasting her time. As for her staff , they are very pleasant , caring and they listen .

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I went to Dr Ryan's office for knee pain. I was told to go to physical therapy and take Aleve. I then went to another doctor and was diagnosed with a severely torn meniscus.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Wonderful experience! Dr. Ryan is the best doctor that I have been to! She is very thorough, she listens carefully and asks great questions, and she follows through! I am very impressed!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I usually find Dr. Ryan to be friendly, but also in a hurry to get to the next patient. You have to make sure that the staff follow through in doing what they say they will do. They all seem to be in overdrive.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Ryan for 9 years. I have 4 children and she has seen all of them. She is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Don't even think of going here for any concerns related to pain-management. My husband has a severe back injury. They let us make an appt and took our money ($136 just to be seen, no insurance), then told him to take "a warm bath" and an Advil. When we inquired as to why they would not actually examine or treat him, they said they do not prescribe pain-killers. So why didn't they tell me that when I made an appt for someone in severe pain?! They then inferred that we were junkies and just seeking drugs. We saw another doctor who diagnosed my husband with a degenerative disk disorder, and called the Advil and warm-bath advice "complete ****". I had been a patient there for more than 15 years, but no more! I am appalled that they can get away with treating people this way.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

I have been a patient for over 10 years and have always found Dr. Ryan and her staff to be courteous, pleasant, and professional. I believe the doctor is knowledgeable. However, as her practice has grown it has become increasingly difficult to be seen by her. Appointments are often available with her PA. I recently scheduled a physical for my husband. They could not schedule him with the doctor for over 4 months from the date I called. The PA could see him sooner, but we prefer to be seen by the doctor. After all, it's not like they charge less if you see the PA-- plus the doctor has more education and training than a PA. I wish she would hire a third doctor, or limit the number of new patients in order to better serve her existing patients. She has also started an aesthetics practice. Again, I'd prefer she concentrate on her medical practice rather than her cosmetic practice.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Kathryn Ryan's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim