Ratings for Dr. Samuel J. Daisley

Dr Daisley is a wonderful doctor he takes the times to listen to you, has great eye contact with his patients and is very thorough. I rate him as the best!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr Daisley was the on call ER doctor at UPMC Horizon-Greenville when I was in after suffering severe abdominal pain for a few days. He admitted me, discovered diverticulitis, made the best referrals and had me feeling better ab=nd out of the hospital in a few days. He has a broad knowledge base, is quite kind, and takes time to listen. I am a fairly young man (49), with a good education and can be quite critical of care provided by today's "rush-you-in, rush-you-out" medical mentality. Dr Daisley isn't one of those type doctors. He works with a couple of other doctors, sharing call, etc., all who share the same philosophy. My last encounter with Dr Daisley was in combination with his co-working doc, Dr Mark Stabile. I fell at home, and cut my head. When I went to the ER, I thought a few stitches would be the solution, instead, it wa found that I had heart problems which required a pacemaker. He worked with a cardiologist to get that in, and I'm better than ever. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

he accepts patients without insurence at a reasonable rate. he is not in it for just the money.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009

Dr. Samuel J. Daisley's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal