Ratings for Dr. Beth A. Bingaman

Dr. Bingaman is quite possibly the best doctor I have ever seen. I came to her as a new patient, with chest and abdominal pain. She was very thorough in her examination, and ultimately decided it may be gallbladder related, and wrote me a script for an ultrasound. The next day, she called me four times before 8am to double check and see that I was okay. After my ultrasound, I had to go to the ER and she called me that night to see how I was doing. The following day, she called to see if I was able to schedule with the surgeon, and faxed my images over to the surgeon for me. Her level of care and service is such high quality. I would certainly recommend anyone to see her at West Goshen Family Practice.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Bingaman is very professional, caring and thorough. I have recommended her to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Doctor Bingaman will not call back with test results. I have been waiting to hear my results for a week and cannot get her to call me. Someone from the facility where I had my tests tried calling her to get her to tell me the results, but I still have not received the information. Her lack of communication is quite disturbing and I could not ever recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Beth A. Bingaman's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Aetna Hmo