Ratings for Dr. Edward Reed

I went to see Dr. Reed for the first time today and I was very impressed with the whole deal. The staff was very friendly, he was more than helpful, listened to what I had to say and answered my questions in a no nonsense way and explained what was involved and required to move forward with my treatment in terms I could understand. I believe that he and his crew are what dentistry is all about. Good no nonsense treatment tailored to the individuals preferences and needs. I will recommend him to anyone that I know that is in need of a good solid down to earth real dentist

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Ed is a great dentist. The whole family been going to see him for many years. You can`t go wrong.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Have been going to Dr. Ed Reed for almost 28 years because of his expert (up-to-date and painless) techniques and friendly manner. He always explains the options and answers questions without hesitation, whether about fillings or teeth capping. He also recommended another good dentist for a root canal, before I returned to Dr. Reed to have a permanent cap put on the tooth. He is very professional and sensitive to the needs of his patients--and the Riders! Also found his dental assistants, hygienists, and administrative staff to be similarly patient and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Reed in the 20 years I have been going to see him. I trust him inside my mouth and he always has good feedback. His hygenists are the best and nicest ever. His receptionist may be a bit grumpy but it's no big deal.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I can not express enough what a horrible experience I had with this dentist. It cost me thousands to fix the mess he made of my teeth.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

I have recently changed dentists. I did enjoy going to Dr. Reed but his receptionist that he has had for years was very rarely pleasant. I tried to change one of my appts, didnt know I needed 24 hrs notice, so said next time I will know. She didnt reschedule for me and hung up the phone. I hope that he finds out what type of receptionist he has because he has lost a patient.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

He is great and we are always treated well, always a good experience

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Reed is a very caring individual. He was willing to come and see to my dental needs even while I was in hospital. I have always received very prompt care when an emergency has come up and he doesn't charge outrageous rates. He really does care about me as a person too, and that makes such a difference.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr Reed and his staff provide excellent services in a very relaxing environment. His work is flawless and his fees are one of the lowest in the city because he doesn't fill his office with extra luxury equipment (i.e. tv's on ceiling). Anesthetic injections are relatively painless. Sometimes he might inject the anesthetic a little fast; however, he'll slow it down if you make an "ah" sound to indicate pain. You can definitely count on Dr Reed to provide the best treatment for you. If there's someone who can do the work better, he's not afraid to refer you to them.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

After going to many a sadists called dentists, I found Dr Reed through a reference. Truely the best dentist I have seen. Staff was friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007