Ratings for Dr. Louise H. Kuklinski

I adore Dr. Kuklinski and that office in general. Always nice, caring and attentive. I have been going to Dr Kuklinski for the better part of 15 years and I hope I can see her for years to come!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Have been seeing her as a GP for about 20 years. She is knowledgeable, and has a broad range of skills including being able to prescribe psychiatric medicines. Her long experience with many issues is valuable. She works in an office with many other doctors, many of whom are also good, and they stay open late several nights a week plus have some Saturday appts. Xray facility is in same complex, which is very convenient. She can come across as a little cool, but I agree with another reviewer who says she is actually very nice. She did an expert job clearing up a medical issue I had recently, which was hard to find the right drug for, but she hung in there and gave excellent care. Only con: Since one of the drugs can be used to treat asthma and helped my condition, she coded the insurance claim saying I have asthma, which is incorrect. The package insert for the drug says it can be used for asthma or the condition I had, but Dr. Kuklinski insists I have asthma. No doctor is perfect!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

She can come across as a bit gruff, but is actually pretty nice.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Louise H. Kuklinski's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Ameritas