Ratings for Dr. Gary L. Neer

I called to make an initial appointment and to be seen I had to speak to a verry ru

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr.Neer has been my husbands Dr for over 7 years. He now cares for our whole family. When I started to have pain in my right side Dr. Neer set me up with testing and medications right away. In looking for the root of my pain we found some underlying illnesses that had gone unknown. Thanks to Dr. Neer being so cautious and caring for his patients a thickening on my breast wall has been found and will be tested for early breast cancer. Dr. Neer is wonderful at listening to you and is the first doctor I have found that stops to ask you questions in detail about your symptoms. I have found that it's me that forgets to mention things so I now make a note before appointments of things on my mind. It is a busy office but never have I felt rushed! I would recommend Dr. Neer to anyone looking for a wonderful, caring family Doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Neer and office are very friendly and understanding. There is no long waits the worst would be 10 minutes. Unlike my old Dr I would wait up to 30 minutes for appointment. Also you can get in for an appointment in a fair time frame.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

He truly cares for his patients. He told my sister that if she ever felt suicidal to call him right a way. No other doctor ever cared enough to tell her that.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

they always seem to get me in without a long wait.dr.neer is always willing to listen to what you have to say,hes not afraid to run those extra tests on you

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. Gary L. Neer's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)