Ratings for Dr. James L. Bland

HOLD ON EVER ONE. IT'S MID'YEAR 2015. NEWS FLASH ON DR. JAMES L. BLAND OF AIKEN! Legend has it that ole' doc was one of the best doctors to practice general family medicine in the Southeast. WELL.....Satan himself operating under the pretense of MARGARET J. WESTON HEALTH CARE CENTERS OF AIKEN! If anyone has had the MISFORTUNE to think they were actually going to get competent health care. ..WELL. ..they received anything but. Ready to find out just what kind of bang you get for your buck? Some of you may be able to remember a movie which illustrates the OVERALL operations that appears to be the MJWHCC! It goes like this. ROOTS!!!!! Alex Haley had to have written this one as well. CAST: You will find at all locations a tremendous amount of individuals trying out for the role of Miss Kizzie. And let's not forget the immense amount of individuals trying out for the role of "Chicken George". If you look close enough you just might see those individuals that are also at the wrong casting call and are trying out for the role of "STYMIE" of the Little Rascals children's TV series of yesteryear. OK. There are very few individuals left and those are already casted - as (YOU GUESSED IT) the WHITE SLAVES! !!!! Well, as all good movies that have a good ending, this movie received so many Academy Awards. So to honor it best, our Federal, State, County, City as well as the educational systems located in EVERYWHERE, USA decided to employ the same cast as I just described. That brings us back to the poor white slaves of America. Your choices are to grow yourself an enormous set of testicles, or bend over and kiss your ass while standing in the soup line awaiting your Federal Assistance. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that all the Medicaid Vouchers have already been given to the cast members. What in the hell would Mr. & Mrs. Cleaver do if faced with situation? Beaver: What do we do now, Wally? Wally: Well, Beav, I guess we have no choice. Bend over!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My sister and I have been seeing Dr Bland for years. The only reason we stopped is due to moving out of the area. You may have to wait SOMETIMES but normal wait was within 15 minutes of appt time. He takes his time and is very knowledgeable. My sister is autistic and he really cared for her and she loved him. We will miss him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr.Bland is very rude and impatient. You wait for hours after you appointment to be seen then when he finally comes to the room he always seems to be in a rush and never has time for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

It has been over 10 yrs since my son saw Dr. Bland. We were needing a referral (for insurance purposes) for my young son with sensory issues. Our appt was at 3 pm. Shortly after we got there, Bland went on a long late lunch break. We were seen nearly 3 hrs later. Meanwhile, my 4 yr old son was about to tear up the office being cooped and ADHD, too. When we finally got to see Dr. Bland, he acted like he had never heard of sensory issues in a CHILD. He thought only older adults had sensory issues. Needless to say, we never went back to him. I didn't feel that he had any concern to move at any reasonable pace to see patients, nor help them.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Bland is the most compassionate, caring doctor I've ever had. He takes as much time as you need. Yes, sometimes one has to wait a while but when it is your turn, you get his 100% attention. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

He Is a great Doctor ! My mom and I have no problem with wait time,or w/ Dr. Bland. It is necessary to have extended wait time, in all Dr offices. He needs the time to evaluate dozens of patients daily. Charting ,Medications etc.. Who wants a hasty MD. Not us.. We all have ways to bear the burden of Waiting, newspapers, Puzzles, Cell phones, books , even pen and paper. It works for me...

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

very very rude and pompous doctor. it take 3 hours to see him . doesnt really talk to you all he does is write and when u ask questions he looks at you like you should know the answer and watch out he might insult you

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Bland has been my Dr. for about 5 yr's. He has always taken care of any problems I've had. I like that he works on a first come basis. No appt. just sign in and have a seat. I used the va. before him and in less than 2 wks. he took care of more than they had in 18 mths.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. James L. Bland's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1960)

Ameritas