Ratings for Dr. Steven Schlachter

He is the worse doctor I ever had . Don't let his friendly mannerism fool you he has a lot of malpractice in the past.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I waited 40 minutes to see the doctor for my son with a high fever. Then he flew in and out in 5 min. I was so upset. No time to ask questions. This is the second time. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Dr. Schlachter is a blessing. Both of my children have been going to him since birth (19+ years). He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and always takes the time to explain and comfort. He is what every doctor should be. His staff is always pleasant and accomodating.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Love Dr. Schlachter. Truly the best! My kids have been with him for almost 18 years. The office is also wonderful. I am so happy he was recommended to me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Steven Schlachter is one of the best pediatricians around he has been taking care of my son for 17 yrs

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

he is the BEST! i have been taking my children to him even after they became adults....i dread the day i can no longer take them to him. he is kind, loving, gentle, angelic! a very precious man. his office staff is perfect!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Love Dr Steve. He is the BEST pediatrician. Conservative, intelligent, loving, caring, patient and so good to my children. He is always right!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Awesome pediatrician! My son always felt comfortable going there. Calm personality & very knowledgable. Explains every in detail.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

The absolute best Pediatrician on this planet...He has taken care of my kids since birth. He is so genuine, caring and responsive. I would recommend him to any one with children...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

He's been my kids' doctor since the time they were born (18+ yrs) and he's gotten us through quite a few very difficult medical situations, together with all the years worth of routine childhood and teenage sicknesses. He's always been patient, caring, and very knowledgeable and he always returns phone calls. Even today my kids look forward to seeing him. We'll miss him when my kids are too old to go to him!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Steven Schlachter's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1971)

MSP/BC Med