Ratings for Dr. Larry M. Espenshade

he is not at all professional with the family of patients who are elderly, he refused to speak with family of an 84 year old woman with a brain tumor

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

After reading comment about Dr. Espenshade I find it hard to believe that anyone would be disatified with his service nor the staff who have been there for years as I have since the practice opened. Did you ever think he may have a bad day too as we have periodically...it does happen, doctors aren't gods that you should worship them. My in-laws,and my family have been treat by this doctor and we all are still living!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Very expensive if one does not have insurance. Some of the staff are extremely pleasant and accommodating while others are totally rude! When my friend tried to tell me things I refused to believe it as we had used this doctor for years.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Espenshade's office is one of the most impersonal places I've ever been. The staff views you as a number. The Doctors doesn't spend time with you. I was a patient there for 32 years and I watched this place go from a well run family practice that was personal with patients to a place where you're just a number and those in the office could care less about you and only that they get their co-pay. My family and I have moved on. The whole point of a "family" practice is so you get a familiar face that you know and who supposedly cares about YOU. We switched our kids to a pediatrician when our daughter was born because the Doctor only accepts patients 5 years old and up. So our son, who was 5 went the pediatrician with our daughter. Makes sense right? He had only see Dr Espenshade ONE TIME. Now that the kids are ready for the family practice, he is not allowed back in because he LEFT?!?! AFter ONE VISIT! Horrible place for a family.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

I have found the staff to be very efficient,kind and helpful.When I moved here 8 years ago,I was afraid of doctors, but Dr. Espenshade and his staff have restored my faith by their excellence in healthcare. It's an added bonus that the good 'doc' has a wonderful sense of humor..and the staff is always smiling when I go in for an appointment. I would and do highly recommend my wonderful doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Espenshade is a good doctor, but he tends to spend less than 15 minutes with you, and you feel very rushed! I wouldn't recommend his office only b/c his secretaries and nurses are ****ES!! they are rude on the phone, rude in person and are just plain ignorant!! I am switching doctors for this very reason!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Larry M. Espenshade's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Molina