Ratings for Dr. Anne J. Walsh

Dr Walsh was so sweet from being admitted in the morning and checking us in with first assessment to delivering our child later that night. She immediately had the prescience of a second mother and was kind, sweet and knowledgable. I would welcome having her deliver our child any day of the week and would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Walsh is exceptional. She doesn't shy away from telling you what she thinks and how she believes you should be caring for your baby during pregnancy. That is exactly what a good doctor does. She has delivered both of our children and we couldn't be more appreciative of the incredible care she has provided us.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I had my first child Sept 11 2016 . Anne Walsh is the best . She knows what she doing . For 9 months preg . I had no problems . I had a baby girl and she is perfect !! Thank you sooo much !

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I have Dr. Walsh for my 2nd baby and she's amazing! Never do I feel rushed and she really knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I honestly have no idea how some people do not like Dr. Walsh. i had my first OB appointment with her yesterday. She was on time, expressed her feelings which were the same as mine, listened to every word I had to say and had a tone of knowledge. The moment I walked into the room she shook myself and my husband hand and just simply asked us about our day. We then got into family history and she went into great detail about why it was important she knows. She was able to explain a lot to us being new parents. She was also able to get us a Due Date appointment and blood work appoint booked for the next day. To me that is a great doctor. Not only did she make me feel safe in knowing she will be delivering my baby but that I know I have my life in great hands. She was caring, understanding, patient, funny and didn't make me feel like my questions were a waste of her time. I also waited for 2 minutes and was called in. I has major concerns when reading everyone's reviews but have come to realize they didn't and don't matter as you are the only person who can truly review a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr walsh is very rude and cold as a person. I have been seeing her for the past five month and my last visit to her was beyond horrible. i literally left her office in tears. If you don't listen to her, she gets really annoyed and dose not hide her feelings. It's her way or no other way. If you are looking for a doctor that cares, please do yourself a favour and avoid Picking her as your doctor. She has no heart.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

It's unfortunate that in such a prosperous country with a strong healthcare system I was subjected to 3rd world treatment by this so-called doctor. After being insulted by her unprofessional behaviour and comments I left stressed and upset in tears. A doctor is supposed to be more than a prescription writer, at least human ... she treated me like I was less then worthy of her time and attention. I am not just complaining, I'm hoping our College of Physicians and this hospital's Patient Relations lends a sympathetic ear and addresses my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Walsh is very rude and insensitive. She is careless and hard headed. She doesn't care or pretends that she cares and believe me when I tell you that I'm not a picky person. Think twice before choosing her as your doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Rude and insensitive. She doesn't listen with concern and talks in a condescending/offensive manner. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

AMAZING! I loved her she was always very sensitive, thorough, and spoke t me as if I were a friend. She was only late a few times and only like 15 minutes or under. I went to her because my sister-in-law who had her for both her daughters (now 3 and 6) recommended he. I am so happy I had her as a doctor she was amazing. I only wish she had delivered my daughter, but the doctor who did was also amazing. She did come check on us the day after I had my daughter which was really nice. The only complaints I had were about her staff and trying to get appointments. Her staff rarely answered the phone and her answering machine said not to leave a message. So because of that when I called to book my 6-8 week postpartum appointment the day after my daughter was born I had to call 6 times and they didn't have me come in for 15 weeks and now because of that I can't get my IUD until over 5 months postpartum.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016