Ratings for Dr. Angela S. Martin

I am a returning patient to Dr. Angela S. Martin. I had to come back home to a doctor who truly cares about her patients. There is no long wait to be seen the staff is very friendly and professional. I will recommend Dr. Martin to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Office staff is extremely unprofessional. Staff member struggled to use proper grammer and continued to have conversation with another staff member while I was on the phone. She was very rude and unknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I was very disappointed with my experience. I chose this OBGYN based off of a referral and my prenatal care was great. However, this office collects your money months before the insurance company is even billed. They still owe me a credit and I delievered 7 weeks ago. I do not think this is good business ethics. Also, I saw Dr. Macksey that morning at my 40 week appointment and she direct admitted me to the hospital. Well at 5pm I was ready to deliver and none of the doctors answered their page. I was trying to have a natural birth and I had to stay at 10 cm without pushing for an hour. Dr. Andres delivered my baby and I will be switching to him for my next baby.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Martin's for years. She has been an excellent doctor for me. I had a terrible dread of GYN appointments when I first saw Dr. Martin. But she is so careful, I was finally able to get over it. Over the years, I have had a couple of outpatient procedures, and one inpatient surgery with Dr. Martin. Everything went fine each time. After the inpatient surgery, my incision was closed so carefully, it was better work than I have had done by a well known plastic surgeon. The surgery was conservative and yet solved a bad pain problem for me. I am infection prone, but I have never had a problem following procedures done by Dr. Martin. I have had a lot of medical care since childhood. I have found the quality varies widely among doctors. Dr. Martin is one of the best doctors I have seen. Also, the insurance and billing has always been handled with the utmost of integrity.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Good doctor. I've been a patient for years.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Martin for the past few years for annual pap smears and she always seems very thourough with her questions and her examinations. She always trys to make you feel comfortable and explains everything that she is doing. She is very gentle and kind.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

told me she could not tell if my baby was alive or not. I should come back in a week and she would know more. ( she had done a sonogram this day but I wasnt even 5 weeks. She said she could not tell if I was just an early preg or If baby wa not growing. Went back in a week ( the worst week of my life) This was my 1st pregnanacy by the way. When i went back all was fine, there was never a problem, she doesn't recall saying this ( my husband was standing right there) I decided not to see her agin. She then sent me a bill for 3500.00 claiming she did not take Fl medcaid anymore ( she did when I made the apt. I think she may be crazy, her bill is still on my credit report, Im not paying it! lol

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Angela S. Martin's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp