Ratings for Dr. Surya Sekar

I am a physician myself, and would recommend Dr. Sekar to anyone in need of a SPECTACULAR OB/GYN anytime!! Compassionate, caring, extremely knowledgeable, and experienced!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Incredible physician! My aunt recommended Dr Sekar to me for uterine fibroid and the associated problems resulting from this condition. I am currently being treated and is extremely pleased with the results so far. Dr. Sekar has thoroughly impressed me time and time again. She is extremely knowledgeable! She possess strong work ethic and a warm personality. She has the ability to articulate complicated issues and present you with various options. If you need a stellar OB/GYN, look no further.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

The best doctor you can ever find, she knows what is wrong by you just explaining to her, even before she examines you. I trust her with my life. She has been my doctor for over 25 years.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Love Dr. Sekar. I've had surgery with ease, family members had babies, friend's Mom had hysterectomy. She is an excellent doctor, I now live in FL and will travel to NY to see her. Cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

She is a wonderful warm , caring and experienced doctor. She has delivered both my children and I am hoping she will deliver my 3rd in September. She goes above and beyond the duties of any doctor I know. She is in one word wonderful. We love her and hope she continues in her practice for many years .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

She is a caring doctor, however sometimes she rushes through her visit she is very knowledgeable and helpful she makes me feel very comfortable, you cant blame her for rushing her office is always full and she needs to fit everyone in she calls at home with results and is very concerned i love her

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

She is not caring as everyone thinks, I had a miscarriage due to her lack of concern about my pain. She fnally took an interest after I found another OB/GYN. Would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

DR SEKAR IS THE BEST, I HAD A C-SECTION AND I NEVER WORRIED ONCE. I WILL EVEN LET HER CUT ME AGAIN WHEN I HAVE MY SECOND CHILD. I TRULY TRUST HER WITH MY LIFE

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Each visit constitutes at least one hour wait time. The examinations are quick, and her helpfulness depends on her mood. I have gone to her 5 times; one visit she was thoroughly pleasant and attentive, another she was mildly pleasant, though rushed. Two times she was quick. Last time I went I had several health concerns which she brushed off and told me not to ask her any more questions unless I lose 20 lbs. in the next 6 months. I have switched doctors.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

LOVE THIS DOC!! they should all be so great, caring and well knowledgeable. She was actually my 2nd opinion doc 25 years ago. I loved her, kept her - she did my cervical cancer surgery, delivered my daughter and i still see her now - even though i moved 30 miles away!! She is gentle and thoughtful. LOVE HER.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007