Ratings for Dr. James Cluett

I love Dr Cluette he has always been very helpful and willing to answer all my many questions. His staff are delightful and very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Cluett is an excellent family physician. He is knowledgeable, pleasant, thorough and will not hesitate to answer any question you may have. There was an honest mistake with one of my appts one time and he fit me into the schedule without hesitation instead of sending me away with an appt for another day (which is what the receptionist was trying to do). Dr. Cluett also provided me with excellent fertility referrals and prenatal care once I was pregnant. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Asked about using medicinal marijuana for my ailment and he id not want to discuss - said he didn't have any info on it

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I've been with Dr. Cluett for many years. Very good doctor to me and my kids. Knowledgable, and listens. Never a bad experience and the nurses are friendly too

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

does not know what he is doing BY FAR had him my whole life

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

The worst Dr by far! His staff is rude. I have chronic pain with inflammatory arthritis to which I had to demand to see a rheumatologist for and was FINALLY diagnosed after years of suffering and he told me it was just fibro. Damage cannot be reversed now! His nurse always makes some ignorant comment when I come in like "oh back again?? We will have to start charging you for being here so much!" Or "only one issue per appointment!" He is extremely arrogant. He has no knowledge of anything and will google things on his computer to look it up while you are there. I have had multiple surgeries due to my arthritis to which he has not once done ANYTHING to diagnose! I have self diagnosed and demanded to see the proper specialist and confirmed my self diagnosis. Then he is rude because I was right...you would die before he gets you the help that you need! You NEVER have to wait to see him because he can't keep patients!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Cluett had no idea what was going on with my mother, as she is an elderly woman and had some complications just before he was leaving for holidays. Mr Cluett thought it was more important to get ready for holidays than give my mother the care she desperately needed. My parents have seen him for the whole time he has been in practice and we have been involved with different things with his family and thought he would never leave one of our family members out to die. Apparently the holidays took priority over my mom as she is in the hospital fighting for her life because of his mis medication and LACK of knowledge. ENJOY YOUR TRIP JAMIE

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

took too long in diagnosing the problem instead of getting the proper medical specialist

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Cluett has been my doctor for about 20 years and has delivered both of my children. He is extremely conscientious, very personable, and always takes the time needed with each appointment. Although very knowledgeable himself, he will not hesitate to send a member of my family to a specialist if needed. Even my two teenaged daughters feel quite comfortable talking with Dr. Cluett about any problems they have. He is truly a valued member of the Tillsonburg medical team!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Nice doctor, very friendly and knows what he is talking about. Works quickly and makes me feel comfortable. I once had a bad experience with staff though, needed more information about medical condition, but didn't want to cooperate.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009