Ratings for Dr. Jasmine Cohen

Always professional, always listens, caring, knowledgeable & takes all the time you need. She is the best!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Cohen is amazing. My son has seen her thru the ARH pediatric asthma clinic many times and she has always been so great with him and helping him get on track with his meds etc. My son also just recently had a 3 day stay at ARH in which Dr. Cohen ended up being his pediatrician during his stay and it was so comforting to him to have a Dr he was comfortable with. And she was great about explaining everything to me so I really never felt left in the dark as to what was going on or nervous about his stay there. She is one of the best doctors out there!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Cohen is amazing! So very blessed to have her as my kids doctor. She is patient, gentle, and most importantly extremely intelligent.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

This Doctor is absolutely amazing! She has been so caring and patient. She always takes her time and listens to our concerns. She takes her time and interacts amazingly well with my daughter. I could go on forever about her!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

so patient and willing to listen , calm manner and answers questions thoroughly

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

We love dr cohen. She is thorough and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Amazing doctor. Intelligent and kind, and willing to take the time with our questions. Put us and our daughter, who has life-threatening allergies, at ease. We switched from Dr. Sorial in Abbotsford, and couldn't be happier! What a world of a difference!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Intelligent, compassionate, and competent. A true example of what a pediatrician should be. Kind, gentle, and supportive. A great person and doctor. There is no one else I would take my daughter to who she has cared for, for the past 4 years. Excellent choice on your new receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Karen receptionist is supurb! Dr Cohen is the same amd sure knows her stuff! She is so gentle and takes time.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I took my son in for his first appointment. All was good until it came time to book a follow up appointment. The receptionist (old haggard lady), who turns out to be the office manager, kept listing off appointment dates and times and I had to tell her three times to hold on a second so I can check my calendar. Very frustrating. Then my sons dad asked if they do reminder calls and she very rudely said "you're an adult, this appointment slip is all the reminder you get. I have more important things to do than call you to remind of the appointment". I couldn't believe what she said.....so rude!! A simple yes or no would have been a more appropriate response. She was so unprofessional!!! My sons dad took an extra trip back to Abbotsford just to complain and when he expressed his concerns to her she was very rude again, smug and smirking about it. He asked to speak to Dr. Cohen and he was told he can wait for our next appointment in three weeks!! He said not a chance and that he wants to speak to her right away!! She did call him that day. She couldn't believe what was said and said it is not the first complaint about this lady!! Clearly she should not be working with the public. If you can't even be pleasant when dealing with patients and parents...I think it may be time for a new career!! I will not ever deal with her again!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014