Ratings for Dr. Jasmine Cohen

Dr. Cohen is amazing. So calm, kind, empathic, knowledgeable, perfect doctor in my eyes....just amazing😍😍😍. Dealt with her at the asthma clinic as well as in her office on numerous occasions for both my boys and she always was so helpful and great to deal with. ♡♡♡ She has helped both my boys be healthy, happy individuals over the last 8 years :) Keep up the good work!! You are the perfect doctor in my eyes :)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Cohen has been with my daughter for almost 3 years and she is incredible. She always listens, makes great suggests and puts through the correct referrals. She is very thorough. She also seems to be well respected at the Abbotsford hospital as well as BC children’s Hospital in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Cohen is our favourite pediatrician. She was present at our twins' birth, our son's hospital stay at one month old, and the fist 6 months of followup checks. She had a way of making us always feel at ease. She is professional, kind, and very thorough. We recommend her to everyone we meet!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I took my child to her because he was having trouble with fatigue and anxiety. She gave him a quick exam, ordered a few blood tests that didn't check for much of anything and suggested he either needed more sleep or might have ADD. My child continued to get worse and worse and by the time I got him to a doctor that knew what they were doing, he was incredibly sick and in immune system failure with Lyme Disease. I'm VERY disappointed and I think often about the other kids that she was so quick to dismiss.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Always professional, always listens, caring, knowledgeable & takes all the time you need. She is the best!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Cohen is amazing. My son has seen her thru the ARH pediatric asthma clinic many times and she has always been so great with him and helping him get on track with his meds etc. My son also just recently had a 3 day stay at ARH in which Dr. Cohen ended up being his pediatrician during his stay and it was so comforting to him to have a Dr he was comfortable with. And she was great about explaining everything to me so I really never felt left in the dark as to what was going on or nervous about his stay there. She is one of the best doctors out there!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Cohen is amazing! So very blessed to have her as my kids doctor. She is patient, gentle, and most importantly extremely intelligent.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

This Doctor is absolutely amazing! She has been so caring and patient. She always takes her time and listens to our concerns. She takes her time and interacts amazingly well with my daughter. I could go on forever about her!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

so patient and willing to listen , calm manner and answers questions thoroughly

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

We love dr cohen. She is thorough and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015