Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Lipton

I've seen Dr. Lipton for years now and he is always so caring, professional, knowledgeable and makes sure to answer all questions you may have. The wait time is longer than usual, if you come for a 1:00 appointment you may not be seen until 1:30, but once you are in the room with him it is so worth the wait. I also really enjoy his adjustments.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

How can a phd prescribe meds ? He's not a medical dr! He told my neighbor she had schizophrenia . His electrodes told him. What a quack!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

He has been my doctor for 16 years. I value his expertise, his caring and his knowledge. He always takes the time to explain things to me and listens to my concerns. I have ongoing back and neck issues and do not know what I would do without him and the adjustments which allow me to function.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I had a very disappointing and unprofessional experience with Narberth Family Medicine. After spending some time with them on the phone verifying my insurance, as well as asking questions about their philosophy and approach to newborn care, I made an appointment for my son. I got my baby up from a nap, traveled 30 minutes and arrived 10 minutes early to fill out the paperwork, only to be told after filling it out, that they did not take my insurance after all (as of 6 months ago) and I would be charged $300 for my visit. I did not stay, but I asked the receptionist if she could recommend any other holistic physicians in the area. She said she would talk to the doctor, tell him what happened and call me the next day. Big surprise! I never heard from them.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

No other doc comes close to the knowledge of Dr Lipton in the state of Pennsylvania who is able to correct and solve many problems others know nothing about!!!! 5*Stars to this Doc!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Lipton for 14+ years. He CARES. He is extremely knowledgeable and he LISTENS. He has a wonderful grasp of alternative medicine and allopathic medicine. His wife Maryann Settembrino is an excellent acupuncturist located in his office.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Lipton brings in a lot of knowledge but seems too focused on his own ideas rather than the input from the patient. Appointments also frequently feel rushed, probably due to the long wait-time in his waiting room. But hey, for some people, his knowledge will outweigh these "flaws" that I see.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Andrew M. Lipton's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1991)