Ratings for Dr. William P. Bartlow

Treats patients like they are a waste of his time. He is very rude, disrespectful, and arrogant. I don't know how the kind ladies on his staff can work with him day in and day out. The last few appointments I have been told by him that my other specialist doctors, "don't know what he's freaking talking about (thew a pad of paper across his desk)," was scolded for returning to ask for nerve medication to get through a very life changing health issue and keep up the demands of life and work until it can be taken care of "you were just in here a week ago and I still don't know why you're here!" As a pre-teen(first appt without my mom) I was extremely, firmly, near yelled at/told "make sure any boy that comes near you has a condom on" (so mortified bc boys were still yucky at that point). Then when I was a college freshman, he asked if I was a l3sbian or "even interested in boys" or "even want to have kids someday" because I was still a virgin. My sister and I both went at different times to ask to have warts removed from our feet. He told us both they were calluses. We had to remove them ourselves with home remedy of vinegar. SHAME ON ME FOR RETURNING TO THIS IGNORANT (both definitions of this word) MAN FOR SO LONG!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

This Doctor is absolutely the most arrogant uncaring individual to walk this earth. Don't ever take a loved one here. You should only wish him on your worst enemy. This guy could care less.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I have also used Tricare Military Insurance with this Medical Office. Staff is very efficient and follows up religiously regarding appts. and prescriptions. Dr. Bartlow and his partner Dr. Way have been very responsive to me in emergencies and are kind, patient and thoughtful in their dealings with me and my family.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. William P. Bartlow's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Muncy, PA