Ratings for Dr. Efren L. Leonida

Just received a statement from Dr. Leonida for my 91 year old aunt's stay in Scottdale Manor, from A YEAR AGO. It included multiple charges for the Dr.'s services without explaining what exactly the charges are for. This statement is the first and only communication we have received from the Dr.'s office. We have never received an invoice. My aunt has excellent supplemental insurance coverage and is in good standing with all of her other medical providers. The Dr.'s office refused to discuss the bill and would only refer me to the 3rd party invoicing services that they're hiding behind for their deceptive billing practices. Shame on you Dr. Efren. If you have a choice, choose a more honest Dr. and avoid the billing surprises.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I see Dr Leonida Sr I think he is a very good Dr He treats every one I know who goes to him with respect No Bad works about him in my opion

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Although I think they thought I was overreactiong, they did not stop until they found out what was wrong with my child

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Leonida Sr and Dr. Leonida Jr. share this practice. Both are excellent in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Efren L. Leonida's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1970)

Carefirst Bcbs