Ratings for Dr. Georgina Wilcock

I had the worst experience with this place. I saw Dr. Wilcock when I was younger and she was great but after 9 years I wanted to get off the pill and try something different because my body is changing. My family doctor sent my referral a month ago and Dr. Wilcock never got back to me. They had to send my referral twice and Dr.Wilcock never got back to me.. I had to call Dr.Wilcock and they lied saying how they never received my referral.. they told me they will call me back with an update, they never called me back... A week later I called the AGAIN and some sort of “miracle” had happened that they received my referral that same morning which is BS because I was annoyed and frustrated on the phone. With my situation I had to plan this out a month in advance so I could get off the pill and go on something different but they clearly did not want to help. Dr.Wilcock ended up leaving me a VOICEMAIL saying she will give me any pill that I want to go on and send it to my pharmacy for me to start taking.. Lady..I want to get off the pill, not go on a different pill... oh and the best part, she started saying negative things about my family doctor how “why can’t he help me..?” “Why do I have to see her?” Well because he’s a family doctor and you’re a gynaecologist... By the end of it I have ZERO desire of ever going back to this awful place. The receptionist are liars and Dr. Wilcock is a terrible person who doesn’t want to help a girl that needs to get off the pill and is willing to give her anything that she want so she doesn’t have to see her..

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I went for an endoscopy biopsy and Dr. Wilcock was so friendly and knowledgeable, she started by asking what I know and then told me what the situation really was and answered all my questions. She was patient and caring and I wish all doctors were like this!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Got to Wilcox really cares about her patients. She takes the time to answer your questions and ensure that you are fully informed about any treatment modalities. She's a great position

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Great Doctor! Cares so much and very knowelgeable. I recommen her at 100%.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

LOVE THIS DR - 100% RECOMMEND THIS DR TO ANYONE WANTING TO GET THE BEST SERVICE THAT THEY DESERVE

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I had my twins on June 2017 and Dr. Wilcock and her staff were all amazing. The staff were prompt and will do the referral appointments for you unlike other clinics. Dr. Wilcock spends the time to answer all your questions and take accountability of you as her patient. If only I could have her as a family physician, I will do it in a heartbeat. She saved my life and my babies for thinking of the best strategies to deliver my twins when we become high risk at 33 weeks.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Love her so much. Everyday I think of her. She really cares for her patient. She will do everything she can to help. Her staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Such a nice person. She was kind and loving and very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Caring, knowledgeable and very friendly. Great Dr!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Wilcock is amazing. She truly cares. She is professional and courteous and also kind and is a veteran in her field with a very deep well of knowledge. I hope she carries on for many more years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017