Ratings for Dr. Georgina Wilcock

Such a nice person. She was kind and loving and very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Caring, knowledgeable and very friendly. Great Dr!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Wilcock is amazing. She truly cares. She is professional and courteous and also kind and is a veteran in her field with a very deep well of knowledge. I hope she carries on for many more years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Doctor Wilcock delivered all three of my babies. She has been my OGBYN for twenty years. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Wilcock is the most caring and kind doctor I have ever meet. She is extremely helpful. Her staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

She is the most friendly doctor she is always there i just love her very nice person inside and out I will recommend her to anyone can't wait to See her

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Seeing Dr Wilcock today left me with a renewed confidence in gyno's! She was punctual and patiently answered all of questions! I left her office smiling and look forward to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Wilcock never left me waiting in the waiting room, which is great when you are 8-9 months pregnant. She is very real, honest and easy to open up to. She came to check on me a few times after I had given birth at the hospital and took my recovery into her own hands. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I love Dr. Wilcock. I have been a patient of hers for many years. She is a very caring doctor. She really listens and really cares, and never rushes me. She is skilled, and always very helpful. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. More doctors should be like her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I absolutely love everything about her. She is sweet and always is smiling. I wish she could be my do tor all the time. I don't even love in scarbrough but still drive here just to see her while I am having my baby. If you are pregnant there couldn't be a better doctor for you. Recommend 100%!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015