Ratings for Dr. Georgina Wilcock

I had my twins on June 2017 and Dr. Wilcock and her staff were all amazing. The staff were prompt and will do the referral appointments for you unlike other clinics. Dr. Wilcock spends the time to answer all your questions and take accountability of you as her patient. If only I could have her as a family physician, I will do it in a heartbeat. She saved my life and my babies for thinking of the best strategies to deliver my twins when we become high risk at 33 weeks.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Love her so much. Everyday I think of her. She really cares for her patient. She will do everything she can to help. Her staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Such a nice person. She was kind and loving and very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Caring, knowledgeable and very friendly. Great Dr!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Wilcock is amazing. She truly cares. She is professional and courteous and also kind and is a veteran in her field with a very deep well of knowledge. I hope she carries on for many more years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Doctor Wilcock delivered all three of my babies. She has been my OGBYN for twenty years. Truly the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Wilcock is the most caring and kind doctor I have ever meet. She is extremely helpful. Her staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

She is the most friendly doctor she is always there i just love her very nice person inside and out I will recommend her to anyone can't wait to See her

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Seeing Dr Wilcock today left me with a renewed confidence in gyno's! She was punctual and patiently answered all of questions! I left her office smiling and look forward to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Wilcock never left me waiting in the waiting room, which is great when you are 8-9 months pregnant. She is very real, honest and easy to open up to. She came to check on me a few times after I had given birth at the hospital and took my recovery into her own hands. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016