Ratings for Dr. Gisele Viens

WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN. Won't listen, needs to always be right. Very cold and uncaring.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Very rude and judgemental. Lacks basic knowledge about common drugs and ailments. Always at least 40 minutes late. I'm changing doctors ASAP!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I used to think Dr Viens was a great doctor but as I got to know other doctors I realize that she is actually quite rude and wasn't helpful at all. I went to her in September about an issue and she told me it was nothing to worry about, 4 months later nothing had changed so I went to see another doctor in the clinic who immediately referred me to a specialist stating that something definitely wasn't right. She can be nice but overall I've lost my faith in Dr Viens.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Refused me as a patient after our 2nd doctor left. Was too busy with the previous Drs. patients which I was.Had been a patient for 50years in that clinic. Would travel to the end of the world,not to see her. Very rude and cocky.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I am disappointed in Dr. Viens' attitude. She doesn't like it if you point out something, or if you take control of your health care. For example my blood pressure was quite high 160/100 and yet she told me it was fine! I feel she needs to actually listen to what her patients are telling her and she needs to accept that her patients know their own bodies. She can be abrupt and rude. She once told me that my time was up and that I needed to stop talking! (after she asked me a whole lot of questions!)I would say that Dr. Viens is a good doctor for you if you don't question her decisions, but she is not for someone who likes to be actively involved in their own health care. She could also be a lot more polite and warmer at times. As well, she is often not available for weeks at a time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with in both my personal and professional career as a nurse. Rude, obnoxious, incompetent, cold and unfeeling. Told me that I would feel relieved after my elderly parents died. Deemed it her right to make life-threatening decisions for my elderly father, which she didn't have the right to make. I saw her for my own debilitating depression and she focused solely on the fact that I had moved from another province and did not yet have my new health card and therefore, I would have to pay for my apt. with her. Was absolutely not concerned as to how I was actually doing. Pathetic. Would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone, ever. If you live in her area, run, don't walk, to another clinic.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Yes she may be rude and abupt somtimes, but she very thorough. She saved my live by sending me to the right specialist. She stays at her office later to receive test results and then phones you at home to give you the results, so that you won't worry all weekend. This tiny red headed doctor has a BIG heart.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

This is a HORRIBLE doctor and do not reccommend her to anyone!!!!!!!!!!She is very cold and thinks she knows everything! My father-in law was having pain in his chest and arm along with blood pressure that was through the roof. She kept dismissing it and telling him that it must be west nile virus or something. He went to another doctor to get a second opinion which saved his life because he found out that he had an aortic dissection. If he would have continued to see her he would not still be here today! Would you go see someone like that?

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

have been seeing this doctor for a while now but when I asked her about having a physical (incl Pab test) she asked me when I had one last. Because it was only 3 years ago she said it wasn't necessary to have another one. I am 50 years old and my new doctor did not hesitate to give me a Pap test. Would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

We have just started to go to Dr. Viens and find her a breath of fresh air after the old doctor we had. It is so nice to be listened too and taken seriously about ailments, and treated properly. Very good physical checkups for both myself and teenage daughter. She found a medical condition right away that needed to be treated in both of us, which our old dr. refused to even test for, even though things ran in the family history. We are both very glad to get in to see this dr., even though we have a 30 minute drive to see her. My oldest daughter is now going to start seeing her as well.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008