Ratings for Dr. Andrew L. Blank

My son has had ear pain for a few months and we went to a couple of ent doctors who couldn't find anything wrong. Heard Dr. Blank was good, so made an appointment. Wait time was over 1 1/2 hours. He couldn't find anything either. My son is not a complainer - I know that his ear hurts.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Blank is patient and has a great bed side manner. I'm grateful how he puts my daughter at ease while checking her. I have recommended Dr. Blank to several friends.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Blank has a wonderful bedside manner with kids! He makes the kids feel comfortable and laugh. He also takes the time to explain things to the parents. He is thorough, deliberate and thoughtful in his approach to problems and will adjust his approach based on what is needed at the time, so sometimes he takes a "wait and see" approach and sometimes he takes a more "aggressive" approach. His assistant is terrific! I would highly recommend Dr. Blank to anyone looking for an ENT.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dr. Blank is a very seriously hardworking professional. Since he has been treating my son, in the past two years, I have found him to be the best of all ENT doctors. I can recommend him to anybody anytime. The staff members are also very good.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr Blank is a very good doctor i mean the best ent doctor my kids ever had .My kids love him very much.He is very caring and very concerned about each and every patient he has. All three of my children had surgeries done by doc Blank and each one of them went great thank god .Because of him my kids are doing great and i appreciate everything that the doc has done for my kids.They can breathe better,sleep better ,talk better and that s all thanks to him.I always try to make the earliest possible appt cause i know how busy he can get later on,but that just shows how great of a doctor he is ,because of how many people are visiting him.I would recommend this doctor to who ever needs him cause he truly is great and amazing and sometimes waiting makes it worthwhile .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

The office staff and its efficiency/punctuality were temperamental, but Dr. Blank was everything I could have asked for in a doctor and more. He addressed my problem cautiously and effectively over a period of time, improving my life and general well-being greatly. He explained everything and answered any questions I had, plus he treated me with respect and care.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

DR. Blank and his staff have provided unbelievable flawless service. His staf is attentive, punctual and professional. They have a genuine smile when greeting patients. Dr. Blank was attentive, funny , throughly informative even though he had a full schedule. Dr. Blank took the time to perform each procedure completely. My colleague recommended Dr. Blank.I could have not gotten a better doctor. Dr. Blank is a keeper!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Blank and his staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and provide excellent services. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

He has been my daughters ENT since about 1 year old. My daughter was not responding to us when being called & had many prior ear infections before seeing Dr. Blank. He put tubes in both ears muptiple times (since they come out when not needed), and without them the drainage & infections returned. I had a different little girl that was responsive & healthy! Dr. Blank also sent her for a sleep study due to snoring and gasping for air at night. With Dr. Blank's experience, time and care he noticed that the tonsils & adenoids were so enlarged that they were blocking her airway so he removed both of them. My daughter currently has no tubes since May, and hasn't had a problem since. The staff were always helpful and very kind. The nurse that works along with Dr. Blank is wonderful keeping the children calm while he performs his exams. The audiologist also enjoys his work with the children since he shows them the equipment and explains it step by step. I highly recommend Dr. Blank & Staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Remarkable doctor,made me feel like a new person after my sinus surgery and his team was really incredible. I had all the sinuses and everything was completely blocked i feel i owe my life to him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Andrew L. Blank's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal