Ratings for Dr. Subbarao Gorti

I WAS a patient of this practice. I now find this Dr. To be impatient condescending and rude. He literally tried to bully my son into getting a flu vaccine and when we refused he proceeded his bullying by trying to make me sign the form stating we decline the vaccine. Then if that wasn't bad enough he went on a complete tirade about how we were costing him money for not meeting his quota. I mean Really? Your quota? My son said he was rude, abrasive and showed no empathy. Now they are trying to stall giving us his test results I don't have a problem reporting you to the AMA, ARIA, THE STATE BOARD and wherever else I need to. Shame on You!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Gorti is wonderful, my father suffered a stroke and Dr. Gorti always returned my calls with any questions or concerns I had regarding my father's health. His staff is friendly and I never had a problem getting seen by Dr. Gorti if someone was ill & needed to see him right away. Dr. Gorti & his staff are WONDERFUL!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

very friendly, compassionate, understanding

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. Subbarao Gorti's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company