You may also like

Dr Miskew has been my doctor for 20 years and she has always been given me her undivided attention. She is concerned about me as a whole person and will do any tests necessary and when needed she has given me referrals to specialists. I can say she has saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

You never feel rushed with her, she takes her time with you and thoroughly look into any issues you have. She has been my doctor for many years are truly cares about her patients. I don't know what I will do when she retires.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

During times when I needed help she insisted I get it. Wether it was a trip to the ER or to a mental health care professional she looks after the whole person with kindness and care. Even firmness when required, but always respectively and with dignity. And I love the new office!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Very caring, ensures that the information is the best, and takes time to find other health resources other than physician services

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr. Miskew an her staff work together for the benefit of heir patients and their families. She runs a rue family practice and is able to work with other physicians and specialists for the benefit of the patient.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Miskew was our family doctor in Edmonton about 20 years ago and she was excellent. My mom and I both loved her. She was compassionate and thoughtful and always made you feel as if you were important. She comes to mind now that I'm looking around for a new doctor and I wish she was still in Edmonton as I would definitely return to see her again. Calgary's gain is Edmonton's loss!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Linda has been my doctor since I was in elementary and I am terrified of what will happen when she retires!Please dont leave us Linda! :)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Miskew is an excellent family doctor; however, some of her staff are extremely rude.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Linda is one of THE best doctors I have ever had! She thoroughly researches issues and is willing to try alternatives when meds don't work. I would be lost without her!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Excellent doctor. She takes the time to research and think, and has logical, heartfelt discussions with the patient. She is very supportive. She is an important part of our family and we are very fortunate to be in her care.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Linda Miskew's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Miskew has been my doctor for 20 years and she has always been given me her undivided attention. She is concerned about me as a whole person and will do any ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You never feel rushed with her, she takes her time with you and thoroughly look into any issues you have. She has been my doctor for many years are truly cares ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "During times when I needed help she insisted I get it. Wether it was a trip to the ER or to a mental health care professional she looks after the whole person w..."

December 14, 2014