Ratings for Dr. Linda Miskew

Best GP ever, knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate, great staff.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Ek was baie erg eenvoudig behandel omdat my engish nie goed is nie.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Amazing doctor always up to date on latest treatments

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The best! I am very lucky to have her as my physician!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Miskew has been our family dr for about 20 years and she has always been on time, caring and super helpful!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Miskew since I was about 13, along with much of my family. Except for those of us who have moved away, we've all still been going to her for around fifteen years. She is approachable, patient, and incredibly helpful. She makes sure you are comfortable with your treatment. Also, as someone who is wary of drug companies and pharmaceutical kickbacks, I like that she isn't a pill-pusher; she only prescribes medication when necessary.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr Miskew has been my doctor for 20 years and she has always been given me her undivided attention. She is concerned about me as a whole person and will do any tests necessary and when needed she has given me referrals to specialists. I can say she has saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

You never feel rushed with her, she takes her time with you and thoroughly look into any issues you have. She has been my doctor for many years are truly cares about her patients. I don't know what I will do when she retires.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

During times when I needed help she insisted I get it. Wether it was a trip to the ER or to a mental health care professional she looks after the whole person with kindness and care. Even firmness when required, but always respectively and with dignity. And I love the new office!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Very caring, ensures that the information is the best, and takes time to find other health resources other than physician services

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014