Dr. David G. Stevens

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. David G. Stevens

Dr. David G. Stevens's Ratings

Bunion surgery this June with Dr. Stevens--love his bedside manner. Very down to earth and made me laugh. So far very happy with my surgery. Waiting to see about other foot for surgery next year

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Stevens replaced my hip. I walked out of the hospital.VERY well done. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Stevens replaced my ankle on Feb 18 and I could not be happier with his work and personality.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Almost two years into ankle replacement, I doubt that I could be more pleased with Dr Stevens work. I waited a year for an appointment, and a year and a half for the amazingly fast procedure, which was under two hours. No more constant pain and much more mobile...Thanks Doc!...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I am seeing Dr. Stevens for an ankle replacement. Has anyone had this done and if so, did you have any issues with it? I have lots of questions but cannot find anything on line for this. Any info would help. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Stevens is the best surgeons I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and being a long time patient of. His staff all have a great sense of humour. Never afraid to answer any questions I may have and go out of their way to make you and your family comfortable. I have undergone 4 arthroscopies and finally Nov of 2014 a total ankle replacement. I am finally pain free with a "bionic ankle" that with 7 weeks has healed incredibly. I have recommended Dr Stevens to many of my friends that are unpleased with their own surgeons and will continue to do so until he decides to retire. On a positive note... I hope I never have to see him again except for checkups. I am sure we have more Drs just like him, I just wish they all were. Thank you so much Dr Stevens and staff for all you have done for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2680692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Stevens is a wonderful surgeon and a super guy. He certainly makes one feel comfortable with any surgery he is going to preform. He did my hip replacement and I walked the next day. Thank you. Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2679981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I have a deep bone bruise that is very rare and dr, Stephens is very trustworthy to our family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Stevens for 7 years and he did my knee replacement. He is a breath of fresh air, optimistic, and encouraging.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2676689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

How long did must people wait for a surgery date after seeing doctor

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2608595].votes_count ]]