Ratings for Dr. David G. Stevens

I had knee surgery and it went good. He is an excellent Dr. And the staff is all very nice.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Stevens did a double bunion surgery for me. He was amazing!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Excellent doctor, probably the best in Canada. He is down to earth, caring, has a great sense of humour and all round the best in class.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. Stevens did a few things on my foot ,cut off a spike , fused a bone and got rid a a bunion. He is a very pleasant/funny Dr. He relaxed me right away before surgery and it has only been 5 days and I’m not in much pain at all. His office staff are amazing as well after the surgery I called the next day to see if I could change my meds as my stomach wasn’t liking what I was on and his staff were very understanding and told me they have him call in a new script right away and he did within the hour I was contacted by the pharmacy. I’ve had a few surgeries and his has been by far the best experience I’ve had.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Dr Stevens worked his magic and replaced my left hip and left ankle in the past 4 months . My hip feels like it felt 10 years ago and my new ankle joint is heeling without any pain at all. I am sure in the next month or so I will be walking like there was never a problem.He is very personable and fun to be around. Even with his busy schedule he always made time to address my needs. Thanks Dr Stevens and your staff! I will highly recommend you to anyone . Brad Reinhart

Submitted January 17, 2019

This guy is amazing! Answered all my questioned and went over everything about my injury. I would recommend him to anyone.Very positive.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Dr. Stevens has replaced both my knees and I would highly reccomend him to anyone. Diane Raynard

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

I've never had a doctor with a better bedside manner than Dr. Stevens. His kindness & compassion are second to none. He always takes time to answer any questions you might have

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Steven's Is definitely an amazing surgeon with a great sense of humor. This helps make it easier before and after surgery. Hoping his rehab team is as good,!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Stevens performed a full joint replacement after years of having great pain and much difficulty with walking. The result is truly amazing! I virtually had no pain at all from the surgery and you can hardly see the scar. I took a week of the pain/antinflamatory drugs, simply to prevent inflammation or infection. After that no pain killers. I was to stay off the ankle for 5 weeks, therefore I rented a knee scooter which just zoomed me so simply around my house or in the stores shopping. That was the fun part and made my life 100% better. I recommend everyone to get one of those. The rent is only $51 for a month! And that is with delivery to you door an hour drive away. You can get this at ....ontario HOME HEALTH....in Stratford....perhaps in other cities as well? I am walking with no pain as good as I ever have....at 69 yrs old....a bit of a miracle thanks to Dr. Stevens who is just the most personable, kind Dr you can find with a great sense of humor.😅 more importantly, a great surgeon....highly recommended!! Thank you Dr Stevens, you have made my life sooooo much better........from the lady (2 ladies who almost embarrased you today) ...lol....we sure do love you!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018