Ratings for Dr. David G. Stevens

I just love Dr. Stevens. I had 2 surgeries on my ankle with Dr. Stevens and in both cases I admire him as professional doctor, very caring person and man who loves his job. If I ever need to go back to him again I know I would be in safe hands. Thank you, Dr. Stevens.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

This morning I had my right foot mortons neuroma removed by Dr. David Stevens. He answered all my anxiety driven questions, was extremely professional and at the same time totally caring!! If I had to I would get another surgery done by him. He is worth the wait. I really hope there are other fantastic Doctors like him. God Bless you Dr. David Stevens.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I had surgery this September to have a painful bunion removed. Dr. Stevens was very thorough when discussing the procedure and what to expect afterwards( no sugar coating). He took the time to explain and answer any questions I had. The day of surgery he went through exactly what was going to happen and even joked around in the surgery to make me feel at ease and comfortable( GREAT bed-side manor). It's been 8 weeks since my surgery and I can't get over how wonderfully my foots healed and that I'm walking normal again!!! I would recommend Dr. David Stevens to anyone who needs to see an Orthopedic surgeon... Thank you Dr. Stevens:)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I went to see this doctor in September 2016, for the deformation in both feet. Wonderful doctor long waiting list, I am still waiting. Hopefully sooner than later I will have my problem solved.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

r. Stevens did a l Knee Replacement on my legin August 2016 . He is a kind, compassionate, empathetic,approachable and able to almost to the week tell you what to expect oh and a good sense of humor- He visited me everyday in the hospital and took the time to explain all that I needed to know and trusted my judgement about discharge. Hope to see him again shortly for the other knee.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Thank you Dr. Stevens for your attentiveness and professionalism. You have a big heart and skilful hands.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

You hear horror stories commonly, but Dr. Stevens is top-notch. Super bed-side manner, great staff, excellent work on two ankle scopes and am looking forward to an upcoming ankle replacement. The impact Drs have on us is profound, and Dr. Stevens is a shining example of why we hold physicians and surgeons up as "heroes".

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Stevens did a Full Knee Replacement on my leg five weeks ago. He is a kind, compassionate, empathetic, and funny guy! He visited me everyday in the hospital and took the time to explain all that I needed to know. Dr. Stevens you are truly amazing! A huge thank-you to Kelly and Christina as well!(Medical Receptionists), couldn't of asked for anymore support. These girls are terrific!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Stevens did a knee replacement on my daughter and did a marvelous job. His attention to patient feelings were excellent. His "bedside manner" was impeccable. Extremely sensitive, friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. David Stevens replaced both my knees and one of my hip. I feel great. He is a very good surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. David G. Stevens's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.