Ratings for Dr. David G. Stevens

Dr. David Stevens replaced both my knees and one of my hip. I feel great. He is a very good surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I have had both my ankles operated on in the last 2 years. Dr. Stevens is very kind, knowlegable and has time for his patients. He always has the patients interests at heart. Wish I could clone him and bring him to Windsor. He's a real sweetheart.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

He explained my options and ramifications of each. Offered input when asked and did a fantastic job on the agreed procedure. Very Happy!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr stevens is a wonderful doctor and so honest and caring seen him about my ancle bring in pain that day he turned my frown upside down into a smile for he makes you feel comfortable about procedure he may have to do still waiting for surgery but it's worth the wait to have a good doctor thankyou for taking the time to help ones in need

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr Stevens did a scope on my right knee three years ago. He is the most wonderful and caring Dr a patient can ask for. He is doing my left knee next week and I am hoping to get a right knee replacement in the next year. He is awesome and very knowledgeable, you just have to have patience waiting for an appointment as he is so busy.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

It will be 2 years in November since I had a full ankle replacement. Dr. Stevens was wonderful. I have never met such a doctor before. His personality, beside manner and his caring for his patients is outstanding, not too mention his witty sense of humour. I am so pleased with him. He did an awesome job on my ankle. I have never had a problem. Thank you Dr. Stevens and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Bunion surgery this June with Dr. Stevens--love his bedside manner. Very down to earth and made me laugh. So far very happy with my surgery. Waiting to see about other foot for surgery next year

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Stevens replaced my hip. I walked out of the hospital.VERY well done. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Stevens replaced my ankle on Feb 18 and I could not be happier with his work and personality. Thank You

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Almost two years into ankle replacement, I doubt that I could be more pleased with Dr Stevens work. I waited a year for an appointment, and a year and a half for the amazingly fast procedure, which was under two hours. No more constant pain and much more mobile...Thanks Doc!...

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015