Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Koval

I had to double check that this was the Dr. I saw, because he was nothing like the reviews say. I found him to be arrogant, unhelpful and suspicious, qualities you shouldn't find in any Dr.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Good Guy! He is always on point and I can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Koval is a very nice man with your care #1 on his mind. He is very through and listens better than any doctor I have ever been to. Office staff is very pleasant to work with. I would highly suggest this office.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Koval is a gentleman and a doctor with an endless amount of knowledge covering an extremely wide range of medical issues. He has a pharmaceutical background so he is always able to answer questions regarding almost any med., whether it is OTC or prescription. He listens, he's makes the patient feel comfortable is compassion and helps his patients. His staff is also very professional and always put forth the extra effort to assist their patients.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Shame there are not more like this gentleman. He sure could teach allot of the younger doctors some bedside manner as he has. He has to be the nicest docotr I have ever seen. He took time to undertand where so many u feel like cattle with him I didnt. Thank yu doc

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Has been my personal physician for more than 20 years. Caring, listens, knows his medicine. Has helped me keep healthy with sound advice and the highest quality care.

Submitted November 30, 2011

He listens and cares. He actually reads lab work and talks to you in detail. He found my Special anemia when other doctors did not from actually reading my lab work. Wonderful doctor and person.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Very caring doctor - cares about overall well being as well as specific issues

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

You cannot find a doctor like this anymore. He doesnt play God like other doctors, he knows much, but if he does not know he will tell you who does. He actually admitted the human body is too complex. A mere man CANNOT know it all. He is HONEST and FORTHRIGHT. He does not overcharge

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009

Dr. Koval took the time to listen to what I had to say and discussed several treatment options until we both concluded on an acceptable plan. I just wish I would of found Dr. Koval sooner !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Robert J. Koval's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1965)