Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Pompa

A great doctor! not sure about the review below, since dr. pompa is white himself?! he took great care of me in the ER and was really good at explaining what was going on with my health.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr, Pompa is the first doctor I have EVER had that listened to my problem and took care of me. Doctor'sdon't serve "skin" color the treat problems! He was the best experience I have had in the medical community my entire life.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

There are other ratings for this doctor to read on vitals.com He was disrespectful to me as well as my personal doctor. I learned I wasn't the first person that had had this shocking experience with this doctor. At first I couldn't understand why on earth a doctor would behave in such an obserd way to so many. But I have friends in the medical community and I checked around and I might have figured it out. You see "my skin" is white but most in my family are dark because we are Native American and french from Batton Rouge, LA. Most people would never know that looking at my white skin and blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyway I saw that only "one" person had given him and EXCELLANT REVIEW! lol and that one person happen to be "Hispanic". All the other bad reviews came from people with "white skin". Obviously this doctor dosn't want to treat white people. Or maybe he does but certainly not with any proffessionalism.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Paul H. Pompa's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners