Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Huntington

This Doctor was very rude...and treated me as if I wasn't really in pain..when I've had two failed back surgeries..I have rods in my lower back and a herniated disc in my T 11 & T12 this Doctor was very unprofessional ..I worked in the medical field for years plus I was a patient advocate. ..it's sad that Geisinger Doctors are treating patients who sincerely need medication...as junkies....we are all being placed in one category...and it's sickening...I have legal documents to show that I'm Disabled...and he didn't care..I have never ever been treated so poorly...and I know it won't do any good to report him to a patient advocate ...or the administrator they will just blow it off...or he will deny that he was ever rude...

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

very kind and caring doctor who takes the time to listen to you, and address your problem. He even calls you back at home when you have a health concern.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Richard A. Huntington's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)