Ratings for Dr. Debra E. Margolis

Love Dr. Margolis! She's caring, thorough, knowledgable, courteous, sensitive, timely, and genuine.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

I've had ongoing medical issues, Dr. Margolis has been very helpful in helping to get to the bottom of this. She is never afraid to refer me to specialists, cares about my concerns and takes her time to listen (that's rare). I like the staff there also, they are kind and helpful. I've never waited more than 10 minutes (and that was a first) usually the wait is less than 5 min.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

We moved out of state and have never met a better Dr. Miss you Dr. Deb!! The Boyds

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Great physician. Entire family is very happy with her. My wife is a career RN and very particular about who she chooses as our family physician. Dr. Margolis gets rave reviews from her!!!! Staff is excellent, too, from front office, to Nurses, to PA/NP, to techs - all winnners.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

She is kind, gives you lots of time and is very compassionate, and will work with you to try and solve what problems you came in with, she is just the best.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

We have been very pleased with Dr. Margolis and her office staff. They are very easy to work with to get an appointment, and they are all very knowledgeable. They have an in-house lab to do a lot of the work that had to get sent out at our previous PCP's office. Dr. Margolis is a pleasant woman and we have been very happy with her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Debra E. Margolis's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)