Ratings for Dr. Arash Arani

Dr. Arani has been my doctor for well over 12 years and I find him to Beverly good at what he does. With my children he has never hesitated to refer to a specialist when needed. I like a doctor who shakes your hand and looks you in the eye. Yes he is a busy man, but what doctor isn't today! He is not there to socialize but if you feel your problem will take longer than the normal allotted time then let them know when you book. Great doctor and have used the walkin clinic on many occasion and the other doctors in this practice are just as good. Highly recommend this doctor and this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Horrible doctor. My family has been with him over 12 years. He has been my daughter's ONLY doctor since birth. Unfortunately the past couple of years have been near impossible to see and he doesn't care. In 2017 alone my daughter has had strep throat and another infection neither of which were diagnosed by him because he's unavailable and he's only 5. Recently I've been trying to book a physical since January, I made an appointment for February I showed up only for his staff to say they "tried" contacting me to inform me he wouldn't be available. There was no voicemail and they did not contact me via email which they also had. To make. Long story short my third rebooked appointment was for Tuesday, April 25 and I waited an hr only to be told that he was "busy". I left and asked for my medical charts to be released free of charge as I will NEVER step foot there again and to compensate me for time. The staff were defensive and are 9/10'times RUDE. Calling to make an appt can take upwards of 10 minutes to get through. A doctor, especially your family doctor should care. Not Dr. Arani; I had a feeling something was wrong years ago. I just wish I had listen to my intuition then.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Terrible Dr. Not interested in your concerns, always rushing patients, has no manners, extremely hard to get an appointment and their walk -in hours almost non-existing. Not impressed at all, will be changing this Dr soon. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

It was the biggest mistake when we joined this group of Drs especially this Dr. He is the worst me and my family have ever seen and worst experience ever in this clinic. This Dr has no manners, no respect , condescending and makes you very uncomfortable around him. We left this clinic but we want to write this review to make other people aware of this horrible place. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I am very disappointed with this Doctor , he doesn't care at all about his patients , he is very rude and has very poor medical knowledge. He only cares about his comfort, his staff very unprofessional and not helpful. I will look for another family doctor, it was a waste of my time when we joined this group of useless doctors.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

The clinic is very unorganized. Staff rude and not helpful. Dr Arani is careless and doesn't discuss anything with you, gives you prescription after hearing few words then send you out and goes to next patient. I can't believe it he is Dr. Don't go to this clinic you will be really disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Worst Dr ever. Has no bed side manners. He spends only few minutes with patients and doesn't let you ask questions, horrible Dr. Will look for another Dr for sure . Will never be back again. NOT RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

the best doctor you can get; DR Arani is kind and listens very well and has been my doctor for 18 years now; I've had 6 surgeries at Oakville Trafagar Hospital & he's come to visit me on each occasion

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Not impressed. It is very hard to get an appointment and I'm not thrilled about him not doing physicals for women.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

He comes in the eaxam room for less than 5 min! Max! His staffs are very unprofessional!... That's the story of many years ... We are going to another doctor now. He takes at least 20 min. Bye bye...

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016