Ratings for Dr. Arash Arani

He comes in the eaxam room for less than 5 min! Max! His staffs are very unprofessional!... That's the story of many years ... We are going to another doctor now. He takes at least 20 min. Bye bye...

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

An Excellent Doctor. Knowledgeable. He is very personable. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

He is ok! When you have cold only more than that please see a professional doctor because he is fast and he is not listening to you!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

He does not care, looks at you for a split second, hurries to get you out of the office and move to next patient. You really have to do your own diagnosis via google and just get this guy to give you a prescription you want.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Rushes you out, doesn't care for your concerns, always late, extremely ignorant

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Hi! Dr. Arash Arani is an amazing doctor! He is in fact one of the most amazing fathers too. He raises 4 children and has a wonderful nurse and medical spa worker as a wife. Have Dr Arash aArani as your doctor because he will give you the best treatment as well at compliment Written by his daughter

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

HE WAS OKHE WAS OKHE WAS OKHE WAS OKHE WAS OKHE WAS OK

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Very caring, on time, friendly and well informed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

I can't take time off work so I can't see him. He only works from 10-3 Mon-Fri (nice, hey?). I'd like to see him at 8am or after 4:30 - No Go. How about Saturday? - Nope. When I do get the time (on my vacation) and make the appointment, they call and cancel last minute. Then I have to wait 2 months. It's absurd. I came to the walk-in and there was 15 people and no doctor. The doctor was on his way. I went to a different walk-in and they had the cheek to call me and ask why I didn't use Argus. Are you kidding me? I had better service when I lived in Africa! It's been 3 years and I can't get an appointment with him. I have actually forgotten what he looks like. Summer holidays, garbage hours and don't care attitude. Looking for a new doctor. I don't need good bedside manner. I need a doctor who can make time to see me for 10 min. Very dissappointed in him and the clinic as a whole.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dusgusted in the way this doctor over medicated my Mother instead of insisting that the specialist who did a poor job on a procedure on my mother come back to see her...she was so over medicated with narcotics that she was in another world...another reason for people to worry about doctors who do not know how to prescribe powerful narcotics...another doctor who does not have any interest in the concern of famioly members and follows up with their requests...

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011