Dr. Arash Arani

Ratings for Dr. Arash Arani

Nothing to say about this Dr than he is an unusual Dr in his approach to see his patients. He gives no time to discuss anything, he is very rude and condescending to patients and staff. I left this practice because I was yelled at , by this Dr when I went to walk-in clinic and his own clinic will not give me an appointment. He is obnoxious and ruthless. I feel so relieved that I left this practice where they treat you like a number and not as a patient. Make sure to stay away from Argus Medical and in particular away from Dr Arani.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I could not but agree with the previous rating. This place is not only dysfunctional but it is failing place with no doubts. Dr Arani is very rude, disrespectful and arrogant person. He treats his staff and his patients with a lot of impolitness. He has no time to listen to your concerns he sends you out of the door in 2 sec. The place is filthy and the receptionist is so rude. I am glad I left this place.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

This office is the most dysfunctional place I have ever been in my life. There is zero customer service, you are surrounded by miserable employees, the Doctor's office if filthy, the exam room is filthy and doctor Arani is very good at giving prescriptions and not asking questions. He knows everything and he's experienced everything you tell him about your health conditions. One day, I had an appointment with him and to my surprise, a woman was in the exam room, introducing herself as Dr. Arani (his wife). She is NOT a doctor but a nurse. No one told me I was meeting with a different Doctor (why would they, ...it's part of the dysfunction). Do yourself a favour, find someone who cares! I did!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

the wife is a number and he is no better. go see him at your own peril. there are better options so go find one

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Arash Arani is a very cold and rude doctor. His wife Kay is snake and watch out for them both!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Arani is so kind and I would recommend him completely.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Arani since moving to Oakville. He is a very kind, helpful and knowledgeable doctor who listens to your concerns. He always greets me with a big smile, handshake and eye contact. He takes my concerns seriously and together we work towards a plan. Him and his team are very professional and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Horrible Dr and not helpful at all. Never on time , treats his staff very rudely, doesn't explain anything to his patient, rushes patient out all the time, he has no patience to any question. Will not recommend . I feel bad for people working with him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

VERY RUDE, UNPLEASANT AND NOT HELPFUL. Has no respect to anyone. Will never go back. Very disappointing having Drs like him in the medical system.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Horrible Dr, Horrible clinic, and horrible receptionist. This place should be inspected. This Dr is obnoxious and very rude. I witnessed him talking to a staff member in a very threatening way. He spent 2 seconds with me and gave me antibiotics and kicked me out of the room. He is should be put back in training or his licence should be revoked because he doesn't deserve to be in this position. He is unethical, non-caring and look down on people. WROST EXPERIENCE EVER , ARANI IS AN EPIC FAIL.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017