You may also like

Rate Dr. Arash Arani

Dr. Arash Arani's Ratings

He does not care, looks at you for a split second, hurries to get you out of the office and move to next patient. You really have to do your own diagnosis via google and just get this guy to give you a prescription you want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Rushes you out, doesn't care for your concerns, always late, extremely ignorant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Hi! Dr. Arash Arani is an amazing doctor! He is in fact one of the most amazing fathers too. He raises 4 children and has a wonderful nurse and medical spa worker as a wife. Have Dr Arash aArani as your doctor because he will give you the best treatment as well at compliment

Written by his daughter

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

HE WAS OKHE WAS OKHE WAS OKHE WAS OKHE WAS OKHE WAS OK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Very caring, on time, friendly and well informed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

I can't take time off work so I can't see him. He only works from 10-3 Mon-Fri (nice, hey?). I'd like to see him at 8am or after 4:30 - No Go. How about Saturday? - Nope. When I do get the time (on my vacation) and make the appointment, they call and cancel last minute. Then I have to wait 2 months. It's absurd. I came to the walk-in and there was 15 people and no doctor. The doctor was on his way. I went to a different walk-in and they had the cheek to call me and ask why I didn't use Argus. Are you kidding me? I had better service when I lived in Africa! It's been 3 years and I can't get an appointment with him. I have actually forgotten what he looks like. Summer holidays, garbage hours and don't care attitude. Looking for a new doctor. I don't need good bedside manner. I need a doctor who can make time to see me for 10 min. Very dissappointed in him and the clinic as a whole.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1468943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dusgusted in the way this doctor over medicated my Mother instead of insisting that the specialist who did a poor job on a procedure on my mother come back to see her...she was so over medicated with narcotics that she was in another world...another reason for people to worry about doctors who do not know how to prescribe powerful narcotics...another doctor who does not have any interest in the concern of famioly members and follows up with their requests...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1468951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr Arani has been my family's doctor for 10 years. In the last 12-24 months, it has been increasingly difficult to book appointments within a reasonble time period (often can't get one for at least 3 to 4 weeks). To make matters worse, 4 out of the last 5 appointments made for myself or one of my other family members have been cancelled and rescheduled on short notice - with the next possible date another 3 weeks away. This situation has resulted in our use of walk-in hours and emergency room visits the last three times we've tried to be seen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

many of the staff is good,but not all, some should not be working with the public.I find Dr. Arani too be very nice, comes in with a big smile and shakes your hand,just don't miss any appointments,oh and don't go too any other walk=in clinics or you maybe looking for another Doctor. good luck!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1468942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

Dr. Arani is a caring and competent family physician. My son was one of his first patients 10 years ago and I have never doubted his abilities. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is always pleasant, attentive and helpful to our family of 5.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468941].votes_count ]]