Dr. Roya Rahimpour

Ratings for Dr. Roya Rahimpour

ffdxhghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghg

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Please report her to the College of Physicians instead of posting here. She gets a slap on the hand because not enough people are bringing their valid complaints to the college. She'll continue to practice until enough of us file a complaint.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Went to try and have a physical for a job. Staff told me I would have to get blood work done to check for diabetes or else the doctor wouldn’t sign my paperwork. This was without even asking me any questions retaining to my health. I’m a mid 20’s male, exercise quiet frequently and in good shape. Staff seemed rude and I was confused as to why I would need blood work without even seeing the doctor. Read the reviews and glad I decided against becoming a patient here.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I went to Dr Roya because my stress levels at work was too much and needed her advice. She immediately told me being suicidal wasn't the answer... But I never once said anything about depression or suicide. She told me i was fine and that i can work through ig. Then she gave me a very strong prescription and wanted me to go for blood work.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Horrible dr!! So rude and doesn't listen! Gives 3 different prescriptions, all for different things and none that are to treat the actual issue! I have never in my entire life seen a dr this incompetent. She is going to end up killing someone!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Told me I didn't need to slowly withdraw from an antidepressent. I became severely sick and went to her to tell her weeks later. She couldn't care less. She shouldn't be lisenced. She doesn't know what she's doing. Stay far away

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Worst dr ever. Ppl do not leave yours or your loved one's health in this dr'shands. So extremely rude, orders unnecessary tests, doesn't listen to you whatsoever. She has been reported to the physician of colleges numerous of times incl myself. She should seriously not be a dr.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Worst dr I have ever seen in my life. I refuse to go back to her for any kind of so called medical advice. She is also extremely rude

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Took my daughter in fearing pnemonia as she's had it before. Waited over an hour for her to say it was her diet and she needs to eat more fruits and vegetables. (that's all she eats!) took her to another doctor who ordered a chest x ray and she had pnemonia!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Recommend that people stay clear of this Dr and her practice. Prescribes drugs when not needed and orders tests that aren't needed to get paid. Horrible beside matter

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Roya Rahimpour's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.