Dr. Roya Rahimpour

Ratings for Dr. Roya Rahimpour

Horrible dr!! So rude and doesn't listen! Gives 3 different prescriptions, all for different things and none that are to treat the actual issue! I have never in my entire life seen a dr this incompetent. She is going to end up killing someone!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Told me I didn't need to slowly withdraw from an antidepressent. I became severely sick and went to her to tell her weeks later. She couldn't care less. She shouldn't be lisenced. She doesn't know what she's doing. Stay far away

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Worst dr ever. Ppl do not leave yours or your loved one's health in this dr'shands. So extremely rude, orders unnecessary tests, doesn't listen to you whatsoever. She has been reported to the physician of colleges numerous of times incl myself. She should seriously not be a dr.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Worst dr I have ever seen in my life. I refuse to go back to her for any kind of so called medical advice. She is also extremely rude

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Took my daughter in fearing pnemonia as she's had it before. Waited over an hour for her to say it was her diet and she needs to eat more fruits and vegetables. (that's all she eats!) took her to another doctor who ordered a chest x ray and she had pnemonia!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Recommend that people stay clear of this Dr and her practice. Prescribes drugs when not needed and orders tests that aren't needed to get paid. Horrible beside matter

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Was rude and unprofessional. Barely gave my son a once over before sending us on our way with a prescription for ORC strength kids cough and cold. Said it was just a virus and had to just run it's course. My mom instincts told me my son had more than just a "cough" so the next day we went to St. Joe's Urgent Care on King St. My son was diagnosed with pneumonia. Unfortunately my family doctor was closed for the weekend so I had to deal with her horrible attitude, evasive answers, and incorrect diagnosis. Never again. Pretty sure she got her degree out of a Cracker Jack box.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Worst doctor ever!!!!! Please stop practicing in a field that you do not belong in.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

To bad this doctor has a bad attitude. This is a great spot to have a clinic and the other Doctor is great and helpful. She doesn't know or want to help people. She needs to go back to medical school and learn what being a doctor means. By far the worst Doctor i have ever been too.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

It's unfortunate that she can't loose her license for having a bad attitude. She owns that clinic and the only way to get her out is for enough of us to file an official complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons at: http://www.cpso.on.ca/Policies-Publications/Make-a-Complaint. You must name her (Roya Rahimpour) in the complaint. It's too bad the college will not dismiss her for having a stank attitude, but here are some things that can and will get her in enough trouble to rid this virus: If she has ever: * failed to clearly communicate your test results and follow up care until you fully understood your results/treatment * failed to provide you with a diagnosis for the condition you were being seen for. * discussed ANYTHING about your visit outside of the exam room * discussed your prescriptions in a "public area", like the waiting room * discussed your health infront of any other person * did not inform you that she sent a referral to another doctor for you. * discussed your health with another person without your consent * treated you without your consent (like pushing a swab in your eye and not telling you what she had planned) * did not clearly communicate the medications she was giving you until you fully understood treatment * made you feel forced to complete any tests that you felt were not needed * dismissed you as a family patient and told you never to come back to her office (as if you would want to.... but she is not allowed to do this by law if she has accepted you as a patient). The above are in direct violation of the code of conduct for a doctor. The girls that work there are fantastic! I feel so sorry for them. You can tell that they don't like her too. Be sure to name the doctor only and not the clinic. If she is personally named, there is no hiding and squirming out with "legalities". I named the clinic...my bad. This woman moves around frequently. let's not let her continue this nonsense somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017