Ratings for Dr. Laura B. Jackson

I love everything about Dr Jackson. She is very kind and caring and truly listens to her patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Wonderful physician, staff, and office. Dr. Jackson truly cares about her patients and gives her undivided attention!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Jackson is the best doctor I've ever had. She always listens and is genuinely concerned with any issue you may have. I constantly recommend her to people looking for a primary care physician. She also is not a pill pusher and believes in helping her patients manage their health through lifestyle changes along with medicinal treatments if necessary. I wouldn't trust my health with anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr.Jackson is THE BEST. I've been seeing her for 2 years now and she is very thorough and willing to listen to me every time I come in (every 3 months) with any concerns I have. Staff is professional and funny...we all have a good time when I visit. It's good to know that your medical team makes you feel like a friend...someone they genuinely care about. Treat them with respect...and you'll get it back 10 fold. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Laura B. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)