You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pierre Faber

The office requires you to call a week ahead of appointment to confirm, otherwise, they will cancel the appointment. When you call, the phone lines are busy for hours. When you finally get through, you are on hold. 32minutes later, still on hold. This is an incredible burden of caregivers (children) of elderly patients who have to balance their careers and life in addition to being on hold. Dr Faber expresses his impatience when his elderly patient is slow to navigate to the exam room using a walker. Twice now, he put his hand on my upper back and nudged me forward. I did not say anything because I did not want to compromise my mother's care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Not sure someone who works on so many patients can really be very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

subsequent to my post on Feb 15, I received a personal apology from Dr. Faber about the long wait and not being checked in and he scheduled me in for a new appointment and I had my appointment with hardly any waiting time at all. It helps to give feedback, Dr. Faber & his staff do care and he follows up with incidences reported to him. You can email him and he will look into the situation. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I arrive 15 minutes prior to my scheduled appointment, like a good patient. I spoke with the person at the check-in counter, told her my name and who I was visiting (Dr. Faber). She told me to have a seat. I sat for 45 minutes. I know there is a long wait for patients to get from their chair into the examing room but I wanted to know how many people were ahead of me. The person at the counter told me I had not been checked. I told her I had checked in with one of her co-workers. It appears that she had forgotten to check me in. I was told there would be another hours' wait. If this were my business I would have made an allowance for the fact that someone messed up. I would not have added on yet another hour of wait to my already 45 minutes. Every time I go to Dr. Faber's office there is a long wait and there is always an excuse. Someone needs to learn or get a proper scheduling program for this very busy business. As for the comments about how hard it is to call into the office. I observed staff answering incoming calls, asking the caller to hold, then walking away from the phone to do something else. It seems that all calls are put on hold until the staff have time to talk to the caller. Very poorly run as far as office administration goes. I cancelled my appointment for that day and rescheduled for another time. What was even more hurtful was that I wasn't even given an apology.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

You will wait on the phone forever to try and get ahold of them - if you even make it past a busy signal!! Terrible! . My family doctor even had to keep trying just to do the referral!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Can be impossible to contact the office. Couldn't reach them after over twenty attempts over two weeks (busy signal, phone rings forever, no voicemail). No appointment ever started less than 30 min late and often 60 plus min late.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I had a consultation with him regarding cataracts. He answered all of my questions very patiently and professionally, which I greatly appreciated. Very nice person.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Excellent, caring and exceptional helpful. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have seen Dr Faber for years and, frustrated by the outrageously long waits and personal but extremely brief and not very informative visits, went elsewhere for a while. Only to discover that my second doctor was similarly overbooked and even less informative. So back to Dr. Faber. Had cataract surgery, which went well but I am not happy with the outcome in one eye, which he insists is just fine. Am also having an extremely hard time contacting the office. This is most unprofessional and disrespectful of patients

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Pierre Faber's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The office requires you to call a week ahead of appointment to confirm, otherwise, they will cancel the appointment. When you call, the phone lines are busy fo..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not sure someone who works on so many patients can really be very thorough. "

March 29, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "subsequent to my post on Feb 15, I received a personal apology from Dr. Faber about the long wait and not being checked in and he scheduled me in for a new appo..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I arrive 15 minutes prior to my scheduled appointment, like a good patient. I spoke with the person at the check-in counter, told her my name and who I was vis..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "You will wait on the phone forever to try and get ahold of them - if you even make it past a busy signal!! Terrible! . My family doctor even had to keep trying ..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Can be impossible to contact the office. Couldn't reach them after over twenty attempts over two weeks (busy signal, phone rings forever, no voicemail). No appo..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation with him regarding cataracts. He answered all of my questions very patiently and professionally, which I greatly appreciated. Very nice per..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, caring and exceptional helpful. I hope he never retires! "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Faber for years and, frustrated by the outrageously long waits and personal but extremely brief and not very informative visits, went elsewhere f..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yeung is very good. But the office is owned/run by Dr. Faber and it is a factory. Not pleasant. "

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor and personable, upbeat. Office staff a bit curt but helpful. Maybe he should offer more office hours to avoid the waits and the very hectic offic..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This office wants 25.00 to send a fax? Yes, twenty-five dollars."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very efficient and careful doctor. This is an extremely busy office. Dr. Faber handles his patients efficiently and compassionately. He is an exceptional docto..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was my 3rd visit over the last 10 years. Last visit I did wait for a while (like everyone I hate waiting - however, I've waited longer for specialist's, e..."

November 21, 2014