You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pierre Faber

Can be impossible to contact the office. Couldn't reach them after over twenty attempts over two weeks (busy signal, phone rings forever, no voicemail). No appointment ever started less than 30 min late and often 60 plus min late.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I had a consultation with him regarding cataracts. He answered all of my questions very patiently and professionally, which I greatly appreciated. Very nice person.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Excellent, caring and exceptional helpful. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have seen Dr Faber for years and, frustrated by the outrageously long waits and personal but extremely brief and not very informative visits, went elsewhere for a while. Only to discover that my second doctor was similarly overbooked and even less informative. So back to Dr. Faber. Had cataract surgery, which went well but I am not happy with the outcome in one eye, which he insists is just fine. Am also having an extremely hard time contacting the office. This is most unprofessional and disrespectful of patients

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Good doctor and personable, upbeat. Office staff a bit curt but helpful. Maybe he should offer more office hours to avoid the waits and the very hectic office pace.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

This office wants 25.00 to send a fax? Yes, twenty-five dollars.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Very efficient and careful doctor. This is an extremely busy office. Dr. Faber handles his patients efficiently and compassionately. He is an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

This was my 3rd visit over the last 10 years. Last visit I did wait for a while (like everyone I hate waiting - however, I've waited longer for specialist's, even for my GP). Today I didn't wait long. I Was in and out in 1 1/2 hours during which time I had several tests and was briefed for upcoming surgery. Staff were great punctuality (wrong term, wait time would be more appropriate) . That's my opinions as punctuality seems to infer he didn't come on time. Plenty of reading materials etc. I'm surprised that anyone would question the Drs "knowledge". As an RN I worked in health care for many years, I belie his knowledge is exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I saw Dr Faber for episcleritis which I was diagnosed with 20 years ago. At the first appointment he confirmed the diagnosis and gave me the appropriate medication. I returned 2 weeks later to follow up. After waiting an hour and half past my appointment time he finally saw me. He didn't bother to refer to my chart (which I had read out of boredom as it was the only reading material in the room) but looked at me, said I was fine and that the redness in my eye was because I spent too much time in the wind & sun! I said "didn't you diagnos this as episcleritis"? He said "no" and sent me on my way. Utter nonsense as I read my chart which contained a letter to my GP confirming the diagnosis of Episcleritis. This doctor is overbooked and as a result his patient care and treatment is nothing short of negligible. Don't see him if you value your eyes, find another doctor, he is a danger to anyone's health!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Pierre Faber's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Can be impossible to contact the office. Couldn't reach them after over twenty attempts over two weeks (busy signal, phone rings forever, no voicemail). No appo..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation with him regarding cataracts. He answered all of my questions very patiently and professionally, which I greatly appreciated. Very nice per..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, caring and exceptional helpful. I hope he never retires! "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Faber for years and, frustrated by the outrageously long waits and personal but extremely brief and not very informative visits, went elsewhere f..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yeung is very good. But the office is owned/run by Dr. Faber and it is a factory. Not pleasant. "

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor and personable, upbeat. Office staff a bit curt but helpful. Maybe he should offer more office hours to avoid the waits and the very hectic offic..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This office wants 25.00 to send a fax? Yes, twenty-five dollars."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very efficient and careful doctor. This is an extremely busy office. Dr. Faber handles his patients efficiently and compassionately. He is an exceptional docto..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was my 3rd visit over the last 10 years. Last visit I did wait for a while (like everyone I hate waiting - however, I've waited longer for specialist's, e..."

November 21, 2014