Ratings for Dr. Pierre Faber

A great doc with a very caring approach. He know what he is talking about and explains things perfectly! I would highly recommend him to any one of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Faber and his staff. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I was very impressed by all the staff ,yes laid back but very helpfull! I was very aware of a long wait but knew that when I booked my appointment and like traffic in the city you wait for the best and was very impressed by the knowledge and personality of this Doctor and his staff ..maybe we have forgotten this in our busy city.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

office staff is horrific -- i was on hold for over 30 min - LONG DISTANCE, before I gave up

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I'm a big fan of Dr. Faber, but his support staff leave a lot to be desired. On more than one occasion I have called the office looking for information and have been left on hold for upwards and over 20 minutes. It pretty obvious they have put me on hold and completely forgotten about the call. It's quite disgraceful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Waiting time spent was well worth the professional service I got and the fabulous results; cataracts gone and I bought the best available lens and now have HD vision!... and can read my iPhone! First world issue ; 2 hour wait to FIX your vision; better than the original!!!! Highly Recommed

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

What a jerk....leave your patient waiting in an overcrowded room for 2 hours and then spend 10 min with them. He could care less how that affects the rest of your day...all about him

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I don't mind the waits in the office. To be honest, it's the least I can do to ensure that I receive the required attention from Dr Faber. Lately, my experience with the front office staff has been one of frustration, to the point where I am upset. And it takes a lot to upset me. My husband and I trust Dr Faber completely with our eye health, and we have for the past 12+ years. You won't find a more knowledgeable and competent doctor anywhere. However, he really needs to look into a training / monitoring system for some of his front office staff. Absolutely appalling service.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very skillful eye surgeon. Very knowledgeable. Cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

The staff are terrible. I was in the waiting room. One of the girls talked to someone on the phone and after she put down the receiver she started talking to the other girls about the patient laughing, mocking. Another patient left and they started talking about him, again laughing mocking. I felt very uncomfortable thinking what they will talk about me when I leave. I waited an hour and half. But the appointment lasted 8 minutes! Barely made to my car before the parking meter expired. This happened three times I was at this Dr's office. Waiting time is at least one hour!!! Will never go to that office! The staff, almost everybody in the waiting room are depressed, angry and just without any manner. Their clothes are as if they are homeless...

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016