Ratings for Dr. Pierre Faber

Horrible customer service, no email, no voicemail. canceling all appts

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

With reference to my post on Jan 24 - when I contacted them I was trying to order a 6 mth supply of contact lenses. I was told the ones I had been using were no longer available so they were going to send me one new set as a sample to see how I liked them. That was one month ago & I still haven't received them. Sure isn't any point in trying to phone them - I guess I could try calling the emergency number again!!! At least they answered that phone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Booked an appointment- but they lost the booking. Impossible to contact by phone. Knowledgeable Dr. but uncomfortably flirtatious.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I tried calling Dr Faber's office yesterday to request a copy of my prescription. After 33 attempts with nothing but a busy signal I searched on-line for an email address. I did find another phone # so tried it - after many rings someone did finally answer. When I requested a copy of my prescription I was told they couldn't do that because Dr. Faber "owned" it. I did point out it was MY prescription but they repeated he owns it. I wonder if I signed something allowing him to "own" my prescription but it would take too many attempts at a phone call to find out. The phone # they did answer I was told to not use again because it's an emergency line. He really should invest in more phone lines & more staff - oh right that would take $$ out of his take-home pay.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I had cataract inter-ocular lens surgery in both eyes, in two sessions, by Dr. Pierre Faber in Dec 2008. Dr. Faber was caring and gave me a good overview of what was going to take place as he wheeled my operating stretcher into the OR himself. Results were perfect and allow me to keep my private pilots medical rating. Additionally, Dr. Faber, who has looked after my eye care for decades, has always been professional and informative. A very skilled eye physician & surgeon. I have absolutely no complaints.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

It is more about quantity than quality. Cataract surgery was painful. Result was very disappointing. I suspect I was prescribed the incorrect lens. After rolling me out of surgery he complained to the nurse that she should have booked one more patient that morning. I was his 8th patient that morning.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr, Faber is regarded as one of the top eye doctors In The country, don't listen to these stupid negative reviews, yes, it takes a long time to see him. That is because he's the best.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Should have retired a long time ago. Past his best before date.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

This dr abuses Medicare he does good work but he also charges you for something that should be covered by Medicare. JHis work is good but he is a thief who is obviously interested in pursuing upping people off

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

One lense little off, other ok in my cataract surgery. He probably too busy. I think I wasted money on extra payment. I should find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017