Ratings for Dr. Pierre Faber

Very good doctor but very hard to get an appointment and don't even try phoning. Don't expect to get in at your scheduled time

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

An extremely pleasing experience. The staff made you feel comfortable and were extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

A great doc with a very caring approach. He know what he is talking about and explains things perfectly! I would highly recommend him to any one of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Faber and his staff. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I was very impressed by all the staff ,yes laid back but very helpfull! I was very aware of a long wait but knew that when I booked my appointment and like traffic in the city you wait for the best and was very impressed by the knowledge and personality of this Doctor and his staff ..maybe we have forgotten this in our busy city.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

office staff is horrific -- i was on hold for over 30 min - LONG DISTANCE, before I gave up

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I'm a big fan of Dr. Faber, but his support staff leave a lot to be desired. On more than one occasion I have called the office looking for information and have been left on hold for upwards and over 20 minutes. It pretty obvious they have put me on hold and completely forgotten about the call. It's quite disgraceful.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Waiting time spent was well worth the professional service I got and the fabulous results; cataracts gone and I bought the best available lens and now have HD vision!... and can read my iPhone! First world issue ; 2 hour wait to FIX your vision; better than the original!!!! Highly Recommed

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

What a jerk....leave your patient waiting in an overcrowded room for 2 hours and then spend 10 min with them. He could care less how that affects the rest of your day...all about him

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I don't mind the waits in the office. To be honest, it's the least I can do to ensure that I receive the required attention from Dr Faber. Lately, my experience with the front office staff has been one of frustration, to the point where I am upset. And it takes a lot to upset me. My husband and I trust Dr Faber completely with our eye health, and we have for the past 12+ years. You won't find a more knowledgeable and competent doctor anywhere. However, he really needs to look into a training / monitoring system for some of his front office staff. Absolutely appalling service.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016