Ratings for Dr. Krista M. Kozacki

This office is TERRIBLE. You wait for days to get a phone call back. My mom had an xray taken on the 29th of Dec and my brother ended up calling the office on the 7th of January and demanded the results. They DO NOT care that they make you wait in the office for hours or for days to get a call back. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

The best. Seriously, she cares about patients. She saved my life. 12 years and counting

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr K for over 20 years and would not see anyone else.. She is a great dr and is very concerned about her patients.. We are not just patients or money. She truly cares.. Now her office staff has always been terrible.. In returned phone calls, days and days waiting on call backs for script refills.. Also calls back from the office when you leave a message for her!! I have actually given up before and just waited until he next visit... But she is the best Dr in town!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT DR. KOZACKI, I WAS VERY SICK AND SEEN A PRIOR DOCTOR BEFORE SEEING DR. KOZACKI, THE FIRST DOCTOR MISSED DIAGNOSED ME. BY THE TIME I SEEN DR. KOZACKI I WAS SO, SO SICK!!! SHE TOOK HER TIME WITH ME AND WAS VERY CONCERNED. SHE RAN ALL THE TEST THAT THE OTHER PHYSICIAN DID NOT.SHE EVEN CALLED ME OVER THE WEEKEND FROM HER PERSONAL PHONE TO CHECK ON ME!!!HOW MANY DOCTORS CARE ENOUGH TO DO THAT???I DONT KNOW OF A SINGLE ONE"I WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR BUT HER< SHE CARES ABOUT YOU AS HER PATIENT";NOT JUST A # OR $$$$$

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

she diagnoised me wrong. i had to wait over 2 hours for her to see me.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Kozacki is wonderful! You might wait a while but, she's worth the wait. You know you are waiting because she takes her time with each patient, and that's one of the things that makes her so special.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

You may waite a few minutes, but she spends quality time with you and is worth he waite!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Krista M. Kozacki's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florence, SC