Ratings for Dr. Jimena C. Burnett

Wonderful doctor. I trust her one hundred percent. Very knowledgable and great chair side manner.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Burnette is wonderful and so is her staff. The office is also very clean. I have seen Dr. Burnette three times and the receptionist and the phlebotomist already know my name without looking at the chart! The phlebotomist Lakeisha is THE BEST at drawing blood and she always gives me a hug!! Dr. Burnettes receptionist Kelly is so nice and helpful! I love her too!! Dr. Burnette always takes her time with me and really wants to help. I have a lot going on and she is trying so hard to help me! I LOVE DR BURNETTE!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

She seems very knowledgeable and took her time with me. She wasn't just "in and out" like other doctors. I recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I scheduled a new patient physical with Dr. Burnett. While meeting with her she asked me if I had any other concerns. At this point I mentioned some small issues I had been having. Under my insurance physicals are free, which is the only reason I scheduled one. However when I got my bill it had been coded not as a physical but as the small concerns we discussed while in my appointment, causing them not to be covered. I have had several conversations with the office manager and the office and Dr. Burnett refuse to change the coding. They say that because I had concerns during my physical it was no longer a physical and that they won't code it as such. I feel like I have been bamboozled. Be warned if you visit Dr. Burnett don't mention any issues during your physical because it will no longer be a physical at that point. Oh and the minor knee pain is now worse after following her directions anyway.

Submitted July 29, 2011

I love to visit her office. She's very nice and shows compassion for all of her clients. I have never had a Dr. to take time to listen to what problems I have going on. i would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Jimena C. Burnett's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Cordoba, Fac De Cien Med, Cordoba, Argentina (Grad. 1993)

MB Health