Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Harless

2014 and the staff is still as horrible as others noted in reviews from previous years. Dr. Harless is great, it's just too bad his staff is not.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Harless is the best GP in the area. He always takes the time to listen to and answer my questions and concerns. His staff is not unfriendly or discourteous so evidently changes have been made in that regard. He refers me to specialists when deemed necessary and carefully prescribes the necessary medications.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

He is probably the best overall GP that I have had in 70 years. The continuing change of the association in which he works is poor, but my evaluation of him will not waiver. His clerical staff needs improvement, and I have told him so. That too does not change my assessment of him. In my estimation, he is truly interested in my health. He quickly refers me to a specialist when he sees a need. He provides more than to what I am accustomed. Thank you Dr Harless and if you should leave your current association, I will follow if geographically possible.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR, BUT HIS STAFF IS ABSOLUTELY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL. HIS TAKES TIME TO HEAR YOUR WHOLE PROBLEM NOT JUST WHAT'S ON THE SURFACE. I HAVE MANY AILMENTS AND HE MANAGES THEM WELL. THE ONLY COMPLAINT WOULD BE WITH CERTAIN MEMBERS OF HIS STAFF!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Very good doctor but has a rude and obnoxious staff. I realize that this is beyond his control because of the group that he is in. But, it kind of sours any visit to his office.When he first opened his office, he ws the best doctor that I had seen. Since his patient log is bigger and bigger, he can't take the time to listen to what you are saying and really take the time to help you. He has started throwing out the first thing off the top of his head and saying "Let's try this" and goes to the next parient.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Michael E. Harless's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Hartsville, SC