Ratings for Dr. Anderson B. Funke

I think Dr. Funke is a great. Very informative and caring of the patients.I like that he is a religious man and know that God blessed him with a gift. He tells me what I should be doing and does not sugar coat thigs, while still keeping my feeling in mind. Good Doctor and very nice.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Funke, and his partner Dr. Holmes, are a special blessing on Greenwood! It is wonderful to have a doctor you can trust. I am nervous about overuse of antibiotics, and Dr. Funke has on a few occasions been upfront with me when medications weren't needed, leading me to trust his judgment when he does recommend medicine. He involves his patients in decisions regarding their medical care rather than treating you like an idiot who can't make an informed decision. He is very thorough and knowledgeable in his care. He also prays with patients at every visit and shows a genuine concern for yours and your family's health and well-being. I recommend him heartily, and frequently, to people I know are looking for a great family practice doctor!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Anderson B. Funke's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Abbeville, SC