Ratings for Dr. Beth C. Gardner

Dr. Gardner really put me at ease. She is very friendly and knowledgable, and listened to my concerns. I didn't feel hurried at all. I really felt like I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I was really nervous and scared about the burning that I was having in my stomach. After a very thorough review of my history she had an idea of what it might be. The endoscopy proved her hunch and I am now great! It is so important, and yet so difficult, to find a dr that will spend the time to actually figure out what is wrong with you. Dr. gardner is awesome! ps. - you might have to wait a little while, but once you have your appt. you will understand why she is sooo worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. Gardner is straight-forward but with obvious caring and kindness. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Gardner is a wonderful caring person. She diagnosed me when no other drs. knew what was wrong with me. Her staff was exceptional. Maryann went out of her way to make sure that I was seen immediately contacting my family dr. for my test results. Thank goodness for her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Gardner is not only a terrific doctor, but she puts you very much at ease. She is kind, thorough, and takes as much time with you as you need. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Beth C. Gardner's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Harvard-Pilgrim