Ratings for Dr. Marybeth Ferrante

Dr. Ferrante is exceptionally knowledgeable and exceptionally compassionate. She's my gold standard for physicians, and having grown up among doctors, I know a lot of 'em! I'm so grateful to have her as our physician and I wish there were more doctors like her in the world.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Ferrante is just the nicest, most caring doctor you will ever choose. She's thorough, sympathetic, and never makes you feel like you are being rushed through an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Ferrante is the best Primary Care Doc I've ever had. She is attentive and caring and goes out of her way to help and make me feel comfortable. I feel so lucky to have her as my doc - even if I move I'm not changing doctors!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Easy to understand the answer when I asked a question. Never felt like she talked "above" me or "below" me. I have multiple health issues and she works very well with my other Doctors.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Marybeth Ferrante's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI