Ratings for Dr. David O. Sussman

Dr. Sussman is great - what else can I say? My uro issue was addressed. After the process of elimination of other treatments, I received Botox injected into my bladder, and vola it worked! No more urgency & frequency. So you see, Botox is not just for external tightening, it also deals with internal problems such as a "flabby" bladder wall. Thanks Doc, you're the best! jc

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

This doctor is wonderful in explaining your condition and correcting the problem. His bedside manner is great and you could not find a better and more compassionate doctor in his profession as far as I am concerned. I would HIGHLY recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Sussman and his staff have been very helpful and acoomodating through out his treatment of my problem. He tried all steps before explaining to me the need for surgery. He is very thorough and understanding. He and his staff have been nothing but polite, which certainly helps ease the tension.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr.Sussman was refered to us by another doctor. He was patient and kind and understood what we were going through. He never made me feel uncomfortable through the exams and followups. He is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Sussman and his group, Delaware Valley Urology, as absolutely wonderful. They are cheerful, kind, spend as much time with you as you need, and are very helpful. I recommend this group highly.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. David O. Sussman's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1985)