Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Insley

I am addessing a Nurse practitioner he has at his Yarmouth office.If you question her on anything she is explosive&doesnt call in your meds.I believe this might be considered Patient abandonment.Many patients have left.Stay far far away.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Would NOT recommend to my worst enemy's dog! Especially if your female!! I had bronchitis he misdiagnosed said I "didn't know how to blow my nose? I'm 45yrs old! I than pneumonia 2 yes later again he said the above quote I end up on hospital the next day! Then had a MRI form a disc they said I had a large cyst on my spleen he told me was NOTHING. I now have severe spinal pain, an enlarged liver, high blood pressure and need emergency surgery!' PLEASE Don't go to him...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Here is a Doctor that calls you no matter what the hour to check up on how you are. No 9-5 for him. Staff is best I have ever met. They care as much about you as Dr. Insley does.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

The genial and intelligent doctor is superb. Understand, please, that I HATE going to the doctor for the checkups and physicals. But this guy knows his stuff, takes his time, and generally deserves the highest praise. The people of Chatham have a gem of a doctor. Bravo.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Robert G. Insley's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1972)