Ratings for Dr. James L. Ogrodowski

Wonderful Nephrologist. I recommend him highly. Wouldn't go to any one else. He cares about his patients and shows respect, concern to each patient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I've only had one appointment, but cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Ogradowski. He often an excellent balance of listening and questioning in order to truly understand the state of my health, treated me with exceptional courtesy and respect, and seemed genuinely concerned and eager to help me reclaim my rightful level of health.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I read the sad comment above and am sorry the person has so much to deal with. I notice the writer had not one thought for the suffering of her little mother through all that ordeal, so I can only think she has allowed the burden of her mother to fill her with bitterness for her lot. Believe me, my experience with Dr. Ogrodowski tells me he is very different from her view of him. It's too bad she allowed her bitterness to speak. I also have experience caring for my Little Mother, and I know it takes a peaceful heart to deal with all the difficulties and still remain free of bitterness. I wish that person well--and especially her dear little mother.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I'd like to give no star. My mother is elderly with kidney failure and a multitude of health problems. Most days she can not even get out of bed. To get her to any doctors appt. takes great effort and at least two hours to dress her, bath her, make up and hair done. Some days her incontinence is a problem and she leaks through her clothing which we then have to change all her clothing again. I can barely get her down the stairs in my house without her getting winded from being anemic. We had our first appt. with Dr. Ogrodowski and could not find the building we were exactly 15 minutes late. I was almost not able to walk my mom into the office because she felt so bad. I was so upset for my mom to be treated that way. And yet he is going to scew some sick elderly lady out of a much needed appt. because she is SICK? What is the world coming to these days? Ogrodowski thinks he lives in a golden castle and that there is never a reason to be late for any appointment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. James L. Ogrodowski's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1986)