Ratings for Dr. J. David Lee

After a thorough cleansing and not being in the greatest mood since I had been up since 5 a.m. completing the procedure, I showed up early as requested. After sitting in the waiting room for 2 hours I got rather antsie then totally irritated with lack of respect for MY time. I had to have a driver (paid) to get me there and back, driver had to be at work soon. Anyway to make a long story short I walked out and expressed my Disgust with his lack of concern for all my effort and prep work. I let it be know that this was the second time I had experienced this from Dr.Lee and it will be the last! The cleansing kit and the discomfort of using it is enough to make you try and stay just to get you monies worth and not have to go through that procedure again, but I came to the conclusion that getting a diffrent Dr. would be the answer for me. Once I get a case of the ass at a Dr, I'm done with him! Two hours waiting? How about a phone call to reschedule later in the day ? !! Piss on Dr. Lee !

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

He is a very kind Dr. better than most with good bedside manner although his staff...if you need to see him it's like going through Fort Knox...they haven't called me back at times and so forth...which the Dr. can/t help.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

LOVE this doctor. He figured out my problem very quick and even called me to check on me. He was also my father's doctor. My whole family loves him!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Lee is easy to talk to and understanding. He personally called me on several occasions with test results and recommendations. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Top notch in my book. Has treated me for over eight years. Trusting, he cares about your well being and goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

A very ODD doctor! He seems like his mind was somewere other than where it should be. Did not like him and I would never go back. I dont think he likes his job?

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr. J. David Lee's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1987)

Assurant