Ratings for Dr. A. Rohani

Dr. Rohani gave my fiancé a really strong antibiotic for a lump in her cheek. She ended up in the Emergency room that night. The ER doctor questioned the Dr.'s judgement. Also, Dr. Rohani referred her to Couture Dermatology for a check up but after waiting 1 month for the appointment day, Dr. Rohani still hasn't sent the referral. This doctor has cost us and our insurance over $5000 in ER expenses and a lot of wasted time. Definitely not recommended. Un-professional and See At Your Own Risk..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I have been seeing this man for years now! He is always attentive, gets to know not only you,. but your entire family! Always asks how everyone is doing and knows them all the way down to the grand kids! Always seems to be able to diagnose me before I even finish telling him what's wrong. Kind, friendly, nonjudgemental and willing to work with you if you are in a financial bind. WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL man and doctor! Reminds me of the doctor I had as my family physician back in upstate NY for 20 years! If you need a doctor who knows what he's doing and takes his time to explain what's wrong with you in terms you understand, this is the doctor for you!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Rohani was not attentive during my visit. He was on his cell phone or left the room more than once to take a call. His office is very disorganized and the front desk is overwhelmed and confused on a regular basis. He does not follow-up well and never seems to know why you came in to see him. I would not recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Rohani is very thorough in asking me my symptoms (I went to see him for shingles and internal infection)and he was quick to determine correctly my conditions. Unlike my previous doctor at an UMC clinic he did not hesitate to provide me the correct dosage of medicine. My pain was gone quickly. He was very detail in explaining my conditions and told me the proper treatment I should receive. He talks to me more like a family friend than a professional agent. I like him! I would recommend him as a family doctor to anyone. His office is never cloudy and my waiting time is usually within 15 mins of the appointment. That tells me his staff did a good job scheduling his patients. I had been going back to him several times. I am not a blogger (this is my first time.) I am a 30+ years resident in Las Vegas. I consider this as a public service to tell the locals that I have found a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Unbelievably thorough, extremely compassionate, encourages your spiritual beliefs (whatever they are), and just a fantastic professional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. A. Rohani's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners