Ratings for Dr. Chad Coles

Sucked waiting four days for emergency ankle surgery (tib and Fib broken). other than that amazing!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

very bad service doctor won't even bother with your concerns

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr.Coles. He is one of the best. I was very lucky to have him. I had 2 surgeries on my leg and I will be walking again with my leg thanks to Dr. Coles. He told us his plan up front and everything worked out great. He is always calm and in control and you can understand him and he always answers your concerns. Highly Highly recommend. Thanks again Dr. Chad Coles.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Not very happy with the handling of my appointment. I broke a bone in my foot 8 weeks ago, emerg put me in a non weight bearing cast, then cut the side of my leg cutting off the cast after advising me not to worry the saw wouldn't cut. I was told to get an aircast. At 5 weeks I saw Dr. Coles he said its not long enough to tell if foot was healing come back in 3 weeks. In that 3 weeks my foot has pained more than the day the injury happened. I had every intention on telling him to put me back in the non-weight bearing cast if my foot would heel faster as I was feed up and willing to risk them cutting my leg again removing a normal cast if we decided to put one on. I was in that much pain to risk it. I had my xray before the apt with Dr. Coles and he sent in his resident to talk to me instead of seeing me himself. The entire time I could see Dr. Coles seeing other patients. The resident advised me that my foot was completely heeled, resume normal activity I could not harm the break area by walking on it. I said thats great the bone is healed but why am I in so much pain? He was going to check with Dr. Coles but felt it was perfectly fine to get out of the boot and carry on. I said I would like to see Dr. Coles please. A number of minutes later, the resident advised me that he had gone to a meeting and couldn't see me for another hour, at this point that would have been 3 hours Ive been at the hospital. My appointment was with Dr. Coles and I feel I should of meet with him not only the resident. I don't feel proper care was given and very disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

except for being waitlisted for 4 days which was not under his control the care I received was excellent

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Wonderful surgeon - very helpful and reassuring. Informed us of each step as it came and follow up after surgery was great.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I came to Dr. Coles from Bridgewater with a broken tibia and crushed meniscus after a less than happy experience in South Shore Regional Emergency. From the time I entered the hospital to the day I was released as his patient, he was great. He has a great bedside manner, creates confidence in his patients, and knows what he is doing,. His team is equally organized. The outcome was even better than I had expected at the age of 70. I have no pain, no limp and the scaring in minimal. I consider myself very fortunate to have had him as my surgeon/doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

My mom came from another country and had an accident. Came in emerg and fixed up the same evening. Thanks to Dr Coles. He is definitly a CAN-DO man.......apart from the fact that he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Such a good and genuine doctor! Always explains things thoroughly and makes sure he answers all of your questions

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I broke my tibia in August, Dr Cole put me back together, along with a plate, screws and a bone graft. He explained clearly what he was doing and why. For my follow up apts, he takes the time to answer my many questions, and show me the updated x-rays. You may have to wait a bit in the clinic, but that's because he is focused on his patients. With any further questions, I can leave a msg with his office, and they get the answer back to me in a timely fashion. Thank-you Dr Cole for all that you do.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014