You may also like

Rate Dr. Chad Coles

Dr. Chad Coles's Ratings

I came to Dr. Coles from Bridgewater with a broken tibia and crushed meniscus after a less than happy experience in South Shore Regional Emergency. From the time I entered the hospital to the day I was released as his patient, he was great. He has a great bedside manner, creates confidence in his patients, and knows what he is doing,. His team is equally organized. The outcome was even better than I had expected at the age of 70. I have no pain, no limp and the scaring in minimal. I consider myself very fortunate to have had him as my surgeon/doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

My mom came from another country and had an accident. Came in emerg and fixed up the same evening. Thanks to Dr Coles. He is definitly a CAN-DO man.......apart from the fact that he is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Such a good and genuine doctor! Always explains things thoroughly and makes sure he answers all of your questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I broke my tibia in August, Dr Cole put me back together, along with a plate, screws and a bone graft. He explained clearly what he was doing and why. For my follow up apts, he takes the time to answer my many questions, and show me the updated x-rays. You may have to wait a bit in the clinic, but that's because he is focused on his patients. With any further questions, I can leave a msg with his office, and they get the answer back to me in a timely fashion. Thank-you Dr Cole for all that you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Landed in ER with broken right femur, 11broken ribs and a crushed left ankle which was so badly injured that I was told i might lose the foot. Dr. Coles took me on and after 2 surgeries on the ankle, and fixing the femur, I am walking again. I am so thankful for Dr. Coles . He is the smartest, kindest surgeon I have ever known. He goes out of he way to assist you in any way he can. I am forever grateful .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Dr Coles attended me in the ER for a broken femur in 2012-13..It would be hard to express enough gratitude to him for his professional care. I wish him all the best with his wonderful project in Haiti as he is a very caring ( and handsome) doctor. Respectfully...Nancy Smyth

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1469527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr Coles knowledge and bed side manner when caring for my son after his accident. Excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

at age 85 I broke my left femur bone and spent two months in hospital. Dr Coles patched me up through Emergency.I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful,caring and compassionate man. I would gladly make another trip to the ER if I thought I could convince him to fix my fractured wrist ! Respectfully, Mrs.Nancy Smyth (April,2013)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I had two visits with Dr. Coles for a dislocated A.C. joint. He provided excellent service and even went out of his way to look into specific safety braces for motorcycling.. I am very pleased..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Waited a long time in the clinic to be seen but the doctor was helpful, informative and took time with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469523].votes_count ]]