Ratings for Dr. Chad Coles

hello dr cole my name is Roger Julian i been trying to get this surgery done but i got no respond from any one about it can you get a hold of me please and thank you.this is my new number is 902 702 7540 i really appreciate this your truly Roger Julian another thing is am in a lot pain my dr dont realize how much pain iam its a new dr the old had left for Ontario .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Not very happy with the handling of my appointment. I broke a bone in my foot 8 weeks ago, emerg put me in a non weight bearing cast, then cut the side of my leg cutting off the cast after advising me not to worry the saw wouldn't cut. I was told to get an aircast. At 5 weeks I saw Dr. Coles he said its not long enough to tell if foot was healing come back in 3 weeks. In that 3 weeks my foot has pained more than the day the injury happened. I had every intention on telling him to put me back in the non-weight bearing cast if my foot would heel faster as I was feed up and willing to risk them cutting my leg again removing a normal cast if we decided to put one on. I was in that much pain to risk it. I had my xray before the apt with Dr. Coles and he sent in his resident to talk to me instead of seeing me himself. The entire time I could see Dr. Coles seeing other patients. The resident advised me that my foot was completely heeled, resume normal activity I could not harm the break area by walking on it. I said thats great the bone is healed but why am I in so much pain? He was going to check with Dr. Coles but felt it was perfectly fine to get out of the boot and carry on. I said I would like to see Dr. Coles please. A number of minutes later, the resident advised me that he had gone to a meeting and couldn't see me for another hour, at this point that would have been 3 hours Ive been at the hospital. My appointment was with Dr. Coles and I feel I should of meet with him not only the resident. I don't feel proper care was given and very disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

except for being waitlisted for 4 days which was not under his control the care I received was excellent

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Wonderful surgeon - very helpful and reassuring. Informed us of each step as it came and follow up after surgery was great.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I came to Dr. Coles from Bridgewater with a broken tibia and crushed meniscus after a less than happy experience in South Shore Regional Emergency. From the time I entered the hospital to the day I was released as his patient, he was great. He has a great bedside manner, creates confidence in his patients, and knows what he is doing,. His team is equally organized. The outcome was even better than I had expected at the age of 70. I have no pain, no limp and the scaring in minimal. I consider myself very fortunate to have had him as my surgeon/doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

My mom came from another country and had an accident. Came in emerg and fixed up the same evening. Thanks to Dr Coles. He is definitly a CAN-DO man.......apart from the fact that he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Such a good and genuine doctor! Always explains things thoroughly and makes sure he answers all of your questions

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I broke my tibia in August, Dr Cole put me back together, along with a plate, screws and a bone graft. He explained clearly what he was doing and why. For my follow up apts, he takes the time to answer my many questions, and show me the updated x-rays. You may have to wait a bit in the clinic, but that's because he is focused on his patients. With any further questions, I can leave a msg with his office, and they get the answer back to me in a timely fashion. Thank-you Dr Cole for all that you do.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Landed in ER with broken right femur, 11broken ribs and a crushed left ankle which was so badly injured that I was told i might lose the foot. Dr. Coles took me on and after 2 surgeries on the ankle, and fixing the femur, I am walking again. I am so thankful for Dr. Coles . He is the smartest, kindest surgeon I have ever known. He goes out of he way to assist you in any way he can. I am forever grateful .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr Coles attended me in the ER for a broken femur in 2012-13..It would be hard to express enough gratitude to him for his professional care. I wish him all the best with his wonderful project in Haiti as he is a very caring ( and handsome) doctor. Respectfully...Nancy Smyth

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013