You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chad Coles

I came to Dr. Coles from Bridgewater with a broken tibia and crushed meniscus after a less than happy experience in South Shore Regional Emergency. From the time I entered the hospital to the day I was released as his patient, he was great. He has a great bedside manner, creates confidence in his patients, and knows what he is doing,. His team is equally organized. The outcome was even better than I had expected at the age of 70. I have no pain, no limp and the scaring in minimal. I consider myself very fortunate to have had him as my surgeon/doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

My mom came from another country and had an accident. Came in emerg and fixed up the same evening. Thanks to Dr Coles. He is definitly a CAN-DO man.......apart from the fact that he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I broke my tibia in August, Dr Cole put me back together, along with a plate, screws and a bone graft. He explained clearly what he was doing and why. For my follow up apts, he takes the time to answer my many questions, and show me the updated x-rays. You may have to wait a bit in the clinic, but that's because he is focused on his patients. With any further questions, I can leave a msg with his office, and they get the answer back to me in a timely fashion. Thank-you Dr Cole for all that you do.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Landed in ER with broken right femur, 11broken ribs and a crushed left ankle which was so badly injured that I was told i might lose the foot. Dr. Coles took me on and after 2 surgeries on the ankle, and fixing the femur, I am walking again. I am so thankful for Dr. Coles . He is the smartest, kindest surgeon I have ever known. He goes out of he way to assist you in any way he can. I am forever grateful .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr Coles attended me in the ER for a broken femur in 2012-13..It would be hard to express enough gratitude to him for his professional care. I wish him all the best with his wonderful project in Haiti as he is a very caring ( and handsome) doctor. Respectfully...Nancy Smyth

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr Coles knowledge and bed side manner when caring for my son after his accident. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

at age 85 I broke my left femur bone and spent two months in hospital. Dr Coles patched me up through Emergency.I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful,caring and compassionate man. I would gladly make another trip to the ER if I thought I could convince him to fix my fractured wrist ! Respectfully, Mrs.Nancy Smyth (April,2013)

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I had two visits with Dr. Coles for a dislocated A.C. joint. He provided excellent service and even went out of his way to look into specific safety braces for motorcycling.. I am very pleased..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Waited a long time in the clinic to be seen but the doctor was helpful, informative and took time with me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Chad Coles's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Coles from Bridgewater with a broken tibia and crushed meniscus after a less than happy experience in South Shore Regional Emergency. From the tim..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mom came from another country and had an accident. Came in emerg and fixed up the same evening. Thanks to Dr Coles. He is definitly a CAN-DO man.......apart ..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a good and genuine doctor! Always explains things thoroughly and makes sure he answers all of your questions"

September 9, 2014