Ratings for Dr. Arthur Behrmann

The worst of the worst. Never never go to this physician.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Behmran is kind, professional, and practical-minded.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr Behrmann was helpful in a recurrence of my depression. He has a fairly low key approach, which suited me well - explaining what was causing the depression, what would help, what could be a problem. The prescribed medication worked well and quarterly followup visits were helpful. If you are looking for a helpful low key business-like approach, Dr Behrmann is great. If you want more intervention, more intensity, you may wish to look elsewhere. I would particularly recommend this doctor for professionals and managers with work-related issues.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Behrmann as a result of a severe depressive episode. He prescribed anti-depressant medication for me, which helped almost immediately. However, though Dr. Behrmann helped me with the presenting crisis, he was decidedly minimalist in his approach to me afterwards. He explained very little about my condition, nor did he seek to get to know me better in that context. Additionally, no treatment agenda was outlined. Because of this, and the fact that I was paying out-of-pocket at the time, I left his care in search of another physician. Unfortunately, there were many holes in his approach that needed plugging, and for that, I suffered needlessly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Arthur Behrmann's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA