Ratings for Dr. Michael Davis

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Davis. He is always on time, asks all the right questions and seems generally concerned with my well being. He consistently follows up on any testing that he orders and I am able to get in to see him within a week of calling. Sometimes the same day. He is very sensitive to any concerns that I have and I feel confident with the answers I get. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Always has time for you and has a very comforting manner

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

This doctor is incompetent. He diagnosed my stepfather with bladder infection for two years. Just recently my father died of bladder cancer. He also actively avoided my father in palliative care and would not answer any questions until a student nurse trapped him in the hallway and forced him to go and talk to my father. This man is a danger to his patients who trust him and we will be reporting him to the Manitoba College of Physicians once the funeral arrangements are complete

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I am perplexed by Dr. Davis. I have been plagued with pain for over 2 years. i had to request an MRI (finally). He never asks me how i am doing. He refills my prescription and when i come in to his office he doesn't even ask me how the pills are working. He is a nice man but he is not helping me but I read favourable reviews of him and I keep hoping. I need to do more to solve my issues so I see a Naturopath, a Physiotherapist, an acupuncture Dr. and on it goes. He is not thorough nor really even interested in my health and my present difficulties. i was spoiled by my previous Doc who retired.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Davis is excellent and thorough. He has been my doctor for 10 years and had even delivered my daughter.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Davis is Amazing! Always has time for his patients, always asks you to come back after your prescription is over. Great bedside manner. Excellent dr.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Davis is attentive and gives the patient time to discuss their problem. He is very careful not to cause pain during an examination. He demonstrates good medical knowledge. He makes himself available when the patient has an urgent problem.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Davis has been my 3rd physician in Brandon and he is the best by far! I have been seeing him for 8 years now. He is respectful and very knowledgeable. He is very thorough, and doesn't rush through any assessment. He is great with my 2.5 year old son as well. I have no complaints about him whatsoever! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Great doctor, knows exactly what he's doing and how to answer questions in detail

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

My previous dr left about 3 days before I gave birth and recommended me to dr Davis... he was fantastic! I love how he always shakes your hand and makes you feel very comfortable. He ALWAYS has time for you and any question or concern you may have!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010