Ratings for Dr. Don J. Lapenas

I did not enjoy my experience with this physician as I felt his bedside manner was lacking, and felt he was not very caring or concerned regarding my health issues. He made me feel very uncomfortable/nervous during each visit, and I felt he was very condescending at times toward me. I felt he was very rude & demeaning toward me on multiple occasions, and I felt as though I was treated poorly and without receiving much respect. On a couple of occasions he became upset with me for voicing my opinion regarding my health problems and made me feel stupid when I was only trying to become better informed. I will ABSOLUTELY not return to this office nor recommend this physician to anyone I know now or in the future due to my poor experience during my visits at this facility. The office staff for the most part are very nice, and the office itself is very clean. The wait times are usually between 15-30 minutes, sometimes less depending on how backed up they are.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Makes the patient feel like the only patient for the day. Dr. Lapenas explained everything he had to do and gave complete answers to every question I had for him... He is very thorough and precise... Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Extremely thorough. Listens to patients.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Dr. Don J. Lapenas's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)